SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fenix Father's Day Sale 20% off. Free shipping.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fenix Father's Day Sale 20% off. Free shipping. Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted
Use code DAD20 also if you use this link I get a kick back too. Cool

http://fenixoutfitters.com?afmc=38

They just sent me an ad for their new HP30R Headlamp which I have zero need for. My existing HL55 is more than I'll ever need, but this one has duel flood and spot and 1750 lumens with a four hour run time, which I don't even understand how that's possible. So I will be either pre-ordering or waiting until it's available.

Damn you Fenix! Now figure out how to explain why I need this to my girlfriend.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
Will I get in trouble again for opening this post??

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
...a four hour run time, which I don't even understand how that's possible.

According to the manufacturer, run time is only 2 hours if both modes are activated.

Q: If both the floodlight and spotlight are activated in Turbo mode, is the runtime 4 hours?

A: Kevin, With both modes activated you would have a total of 2 Hours Runtime.

Fenix Outfitters

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post