SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    tell us about your experiance with a person or persons from the future
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

tell us about your experiance with a person or persons from the future Login/Join 
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Similar to what mcrimm said, when I moved out west in '79 I was told "Welcome to New Mexico,set your watch back fifteen years"

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Not yet...it is my understanding of temporal mechanics that time must first get to the point in the universal timeline where time travel is possible before I can experience the effects of it and the parallel reality isn't there yet.

I did run across a stranger on New Years Day that told me to keep an eye out for a new feature in the iPhone 11 that can only be unlocked with a special app and while traveling 88mph though so I'll have to wait and see. He wouldn't tell me his name but he looked awfully familiar.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Copefree:
Bitcoin just hit $100,000 yesterday (03/12/2021).

Would that be US dollars or pesos?

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
major legislation in America in 2033 due to South American drug cartel and corrupt government .

All Americans between 19 y.o. and 29 y.o. will serve at the very least 30 months in one or two of the 6 armed forces. Oh yeah , the border patrol will the 6th armed force service.

22 drones w/ mini guns and rockets will cruise the southern border, along a 300 yard deep " no mans land " on American soil.

24 state prisons will shut down , so will 9 federal prisons in 2036. they will be re-purposed to house veterans that require Hospice, assisted living,A.d.A. conditions, drug rehab, and p.t.s.d. services and care, free of charge.

seven years is the maximum penalty is 7 years, no more feeding and housing the scum of the earth for 15-40 years.

beyond 7 years ,all your organs get donated and you are done. In 2036, 16,000 veterans will get organ donations that will save or improve their lives, as will 13,500 civilians.

we will welcome people wanting in to this country , they will pass background checks learn english and be educated and serve in the armed forces.

national holidays are no more , if you want to take vacation time to holiday , thats your choice, but America will have a four day work week.

veterans serving more that 12 years get free housing , not a free home to re sell, but free housing.

60 l.e.o.'s and 116 politicians will suffer in four states in 2029-2030 which will mandate all of the legislation and drastic changes.

people that are not chipped at birth will be considered suspect and scrutinized .

1/3 of the imported stuff from other countries will be shut down , America will become more self reliant for security purposes

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54602 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
I needed Bendable to translate.

quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
major legislation in America in 2033 due to South American drug cartel and corrupt government .

All Americans between 19 y.o. and 29 y.o. will serve at the very least 30 months in one or two of the 6 armed forces. Oh yeah , the border patrol will the 6th armed force service.

22 drones w/ mini guns and rockets will cruise the southern border, along a 300 yard deep " no mans land " on American soil.

24 state prisons will shut down , so will 9 federal prisons in 2036. they will be re-purposed to house veterans that require Hospice, assisted living,A.d.A. conditions, drug rehab, and p.t.s.d. services and care, free of charge.

seven years is the maximum penalty is 7 years, no more feeding and housing the scum of the earth for 15-40 years.

beyond 7 years ,all your organs get donated and you are done. In 2036, 16,000 veterans will get organ donations that will save or improve their lives, as will 13,500 civilians.

we will welcome people wanting in to this country , they will pass background checks learn english and be educated and serve in the armed forces.

national holidays are no more , if you want to take vacation time to holiday , thats your choice, but America will have a four day work week.

veterans serving more that 12 years get free housing , not a free home to re sell, but free housing.

60 l.e.o.'s and 116 politicians will suffer in four states in 2029-2030 which will mandate all of the legislation and drastic changes.

people that are not chipped at birth will be considered suspect and scrutinized .

1/3 of the imported stuff from other countries will be shut down , America will become more self reliant for security purposes

Jesus, bendable, that's a great translation, but we simply couldn't get that woman from the future to shut up long enough to ask her for the numbers for the next 1,000 winning Powerball jackpots.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31425 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
Felt my babies kicking. They were from the future I guess.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5147 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
"Tell me Doctor, where are we going this time? Is this the 50s? Or 1999?"

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16509 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post