SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    tell us about your experiance with a person or persons from the future
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

tell us about your experiance with a person or persons from the future Login/Join 
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post

This will answer all of your questions.

Link

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
What is the future? Is it something we are assured of? The people I have met from the future were really people from the past who advanced to the present.

So said Dobie Gillis and Maynard G Krebs.

http://www.tvbanter.net/2015/0...ver-happened-to.html

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sunset_Va,

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
I already told y'all about it next week.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When am I?

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3527 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
I can tell you that the aliens don’t know MMA so when they come to do the anal probe take the fight to the ground. Once they tap out you’ll have their respect and then you can ask them about time travel. That’s about all I can say here but you can hear the rest on “Coast to Coast”.

Posts: 4101 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
When you drive out of Montana, everyone is in the future.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Future DF came back to tell me the gopher is raw. Repeat, the gopher is raw.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tigereye313:
They haven't invented backwards time machines yet, they can only go forward.

I'll just shoot Hitler out the window.

Actually, you can only go back. So here I am....

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Midnight hambone.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
I am a banana.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43870 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I told him that he should take that stupid shit off the top of his head, but otherwise, he looked pretty damn cool.

Posts: 107512 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43870 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Bitcoin just hit $100,000 yesterday (03/12/2021).

Posts: 5071 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
I met this girl named Sarah Conners, she had a weird story to tell.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
But they aren't here yet. You gotta give it time.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Nice Karma, please count me in.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Never met anyone from the future, but I once met a young woman from the past.

Posts: 20088 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
Once in a while I run into a future ex-wife but I've always managed to escapeBig Grin

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
People don't think time travel be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 324 | Location: GA | Registered: August 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post