SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    tell us about your experiance with a person or persons from the future
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

tell us about your experiance with a person or persons from the future Login/Join 
posted
did you know them ? were they they for you ?
and rate the experiance

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54626 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
I did not know them, they were creepy right off the bat.

It was not a good experience, they had sweaty hands and held the handshake way longer than was appropriate.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
They haven't invented backwards time machines yet, they can only go forward.

I'll just shoot Hitler out the window.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
I admire your efforts to supplant the "I need help of LEO" thread, but suspect you'll fail to overtake that.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12415 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20819 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
I admire your efforts to supplant the "I need help of LEO" thread, but suspect you'll fail to overtake that.

Yep.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12328 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
did you know them ?

Yes
quote:
were they they for you ?

Yes
quote:
and rate the experiance

She was groovy, man Smile

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:

I am a person from and of the future, the only one I have ever known. all of the people I know are in my past while I on the other hand awake daily in a vast new imaginative enterprise and experience, every day, and I hope to keep it up but you just don't know if you can. So far so good.

Damn it's good to be me.

Posts: 6390 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:

Hey - that was a pretty good film!

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
The film was based on that actual want ad. It was actually published.

Posts: 17122 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Before I knew it, there I was.
But I am not sure if it was good, yet.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
I saw President Oprah on a diet commercial.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
My real name is John Titor.

You all need to stop eating beef and move closer to a university.

Trust me on this.

Posts: 1604 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He still owes me a dime for that phone call he made.

Hope he pays back with compound interest.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

someone needs help from me?

will go look for it

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54626 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Suppressed
posted Hide Post
Back in 2010, he told me to buy $20 worth of bitcoin. I still have them. I should check to see if their value went up.

Posts: 3230 | Location: MD | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
We were near the edge of the desert. Somewhere near barsto when the covfefe began to take a hold. My partner didn’t know we were in bat country. I saw them briefly, the people from the future but they were not making any sense.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21105 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn’t there
He wasn’t there again today
I wish, I wish he’d go away...

~Hughes Mearns

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post