SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Nice contrails.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nice contrails. Login/Join 
posted
Saw some very nice contrails on Saturday above the casa. I haven’t seen ones that are perfectly lined up in a long time. There are three that go into one or one that goes into three in the pics.... odd....

As George Noory or Art Bell would say... Chemtrails!!!!??????

Just bored and thought someone would like to see them.
[IMG:left] [/IMG]

Posts: 4043 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Nice.
My town lies under the intersection of two V airways. North-South and and East-West. Every morning, there is either a tic-tac-toe board in the sky, or a very nice cross.

Posts: 3805 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of a cowboy movie, starring, I believe Kenny Rogers, that, like most cowboy movies, covered a late 1800's time period. Rogers is kneeling beside a wounded man, who is on his back looking up at Rogers. When they show you Roger's face looking down, behind his head are several contrails.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if you ever wait in the cell lot to pick someone up, take a look at 3-4 flights on the same route from the same starting point.

Posts: 2211 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
we get some down here in southern nevada. last one has a donnie darko look to it.

Homomutatus

Cloud Atlas Adds First New “Species” in Almost 70 Years 3-24-18

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
They are busy chemtrailing.

I wonder if it is mind control or weather engineering?

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:

Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I got some chemtrails last week too.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20814 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:

Jeezus Christmas, man! STOP giving away our secrets!!! Eek

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
quote:

Jeezus Christmas, man! STOP giving away our secrets!!! Eek

Disinformation strategy is working, I thought you guys were turning the frogs gay.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20814 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
We saw this interesting pattern on Miramar Beach last spring,

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is what happens when you give the fat kids a race car. They use it to draw a sky penis.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
This is what happens when you give the fat kids a race car. They use it to draw a sky penis.

Didn’t some Naval Aviators get into a jam over that? I just think that is funny. Juvenile humor rocks!!!!!

Posts: 4043 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Alex Jones says Hello!

Posts: 794 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 357fuzz:
Didn’t some Naval Aviators get into a jam over that? I just think that is funny. Juvenile humor rocks!!!!!
Yeah, some EA-18G Growler guys thought it was a good idea.

Funny, but moronically stupid to do in the states.