SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Marines- Who remembers Close Order Drill?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marines- Who remembers Close Order Drill? Login/Join 
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
As a Civil Air Patrol cadet in high school I was on our drill team, and still remember pretty much all the maneuvers. I also remember the manual of arms we were taught with M14s in basic (and no, the real manual of arms that has nothing to do with operating and firing the weapon). I never did any drill maneuvers with the M16, though, so I never learned how the two rifles differed. On the other hand, I also still remember the manual of arms with the revolver (most of it anyway).

Now that the subject has been raised, my own question: How many remember the bayonet drills?

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
Yep.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4611 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post