SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma Closed- Minnow wins !!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma Closed- Minnow wins !! Login/Join 
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Would love a shot at this for my Naked p239.

Thanks for the opportunity

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6487 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Could use a fine IWB, thanks for the chance.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Great Karma except I'm left handed. On the other hand, my dad is right handed, also has a P239, and his 80th birthday is at the end of February.

Please add my name to the list, thank you.

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Us, please add me.

Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
In for the karma.
Thx

Posts: 2304 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance!
P239 is my EDC and it needs a new holster badly.

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aguilar64
posted Hide Post
Please add my name on behalf of my P239

“When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.”
― Ted Nugent

Posts: 2209 | Location: North East | Registered: November 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Very generous offer.

Ken

Posts: 1049 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Ooo I am so in- thanks for the chance

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
I'll speak up since my 239 cannot on its own. Thx!!

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah. I’m in. Thanks.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Please include me. I have a nice P239, and would love to have an IWB holster to use.

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Definitely in. Please add me in for a chance and thank you for the offer!

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7256 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’d love a chance at that! Thank you!

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Please count me in for a chance, and thank you!

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2840 | Location: Marana, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Please add me too. I'm a right handed 239 owner and have enough post.

Thanks

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
I'm in and thank you for the chance.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Have Camera - Will Travel
Wire Gonzo, Far Bombay
posted Hide Post
Please include me, sir. Thank you. Smile

Sometimes good people have to do bad things to bad people to prevent bad people from doing bad things to good people.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.-Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 3095 | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
quote:
Originally posted by Sigfan Roy:
damn, 44 posts short. Cool karma though.

If I may, I'll sponsor Sigfan Roy, if the OP will allow it. I've a P239 but will offer it up if I win.
ETA: The holster, not my pistol. Big Grin

I am honored. Thank you for your kind gesture and thank you bare bones for the generous Karma.

I shouldn't have posted as I didn't meet the criteria, I was tying to complement bare bones on the generosity of his karma with a "missed it by that much" kind of humor, but it probably came off differently.

Add to that the fact that there is another karma for a similar holster that I may be eligible for and there is no way I should be in this one.

All that said I find this to be an amazing forum and am blown away by how generous with time, info and even guns (here's looking at you Q) the members on here are.

Thanks also to Para and the moderators for making it all possible.

Posts: 1127 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please - that's a nice upgrade from my current EDC holster.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post