SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Quality Breakfast
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quality Breakfast Login/Join 
Picture of jack32586
posted
It may not qualify as breakfast, but it's going to BE breakfast. Feel free to chime in with half a pink grapefruit and salt free boiled bacon!

Posts: 206 | Location: S/W Florida | Registered: October 10, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Too much yuckie bar b Q sauce for my liking.You can eat what you like, for me its a length of sausage and three eggs Wink

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Need to crop da feet .

Posts: 22907 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks delicious! Not on my diet plan and my Doc at the VA would kick my but but I think I would sneak it in. Looks tempting.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd wolf that down any time of the day.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post