SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Father and Son, Shoot and Kill Neighbor Over Trash Dispute
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Father and Son, Shoot and Kill Neighbor Over Trash Dispute Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
I think it's more the death threats and wielding a baseball bat that allow it. Although I fully expect the media to blow this up since the MA shooter was a black tranny, and that isn't politically correct to demonize. Have to vent that anti gun rage somewhere.
Huh? Zero black trannies in the video. 100% pure white trash.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
I think it's more the death threats and wielding a baseball bat that allow it. Although I fully expect the media to blow this up since the MA shooter was a black tranny, and that isn't politically correct to demonize. Have to vent that anti gun rage somewhere.
Huh? Zero black trannies in the video. 100% pure white trash.

I think he is referring to the distribution center shooting earlier this week...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10928 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by ubelongoutside:
Who was the bystander? Just stood by and watched the blasting seemingly indifferent.

Dead guy's common-law wife.

No, there's another guy there. You see his boots right before the shooting and a full glimpse of him right after. He has a black sleeveless tee, and hat on. About 2:10 and 2:15. He doesn't seem emotionally involved either way. Just there for the shot show I guess

Posts: 1514 | Location: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: August 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
Well the mattress wasn't that good anyway. I remeber a case some 20 or 30 years ago, where a senior naval officer killed a perp who lived in his neighborhood that was constantly threatening lives in the neighborhood, including his own family. He was conviced and spent time in prison, but was later released for some reason or another, I think as a result of the mitigaing circumstances of the perp being a legitimate threat to life and limb, aka a form of self defense, because when he shot the guy, I think it was some type of semi-ambush, but he felt he had no choice since the police would not or could not help.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8657 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marlin Fan:
Remember, don't bring a baseball bat to gunfight. Smile

Um....first rule to remember is don't start a fight with shirtless white trash holding firearms....

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Seems to me when the guns come out it doesn't matter who's right.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Very valuable lesson here. If a man is holding a gun, and says he will shoot you, then perhaps, you might want to believe him. Don't keep yelling that you will "kill him" while getting in his face or charging him.

I actually believe the shirtless wonders will get off on a self defense claim as the guy kept saying over and over again that he was going to kill them, and was apparently armed with a baseball bat, although I didn't watch the video close enough to see one.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He had a stick. He threw it at the pistol shooter while Jabba the Son went all chack-chack.

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Lesson: Don't fuck with guys unafraid to openly brandish their guns and man boobs.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Yes, he dead.
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
Lesson: Don't fuck with guys unafraid to openly brandish their guns and man boobs.

Words to live by

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Texas must be hotter than I remember.

Hell North Carolina is hot but I still manage to keep my shirt on.

Sad all around. My dick is small and I'm good with that. No need to measure it.

(Any girl that tells you its not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean is a liar. It takes a hell of a lot longer to cross the Atlantic in a dingy than it does in a yacht).

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How are they charged with murder and then out on a measly $25k bond????

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:

Petty Homicide. Applicable in Texas in cases where the decedent needed killin'.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Seems to me when the guns come out it doesn't matter who's right.
^Bingo. If you're stupid enough to push a bad situation against 'two' armed men, then I have little sympathy when your ticket gets punched. Factor in this was all over the disposal of a fricking mattress and I have zero sympathy for the dirt napper.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
He had a stick. He threw it at the pistol shooter while Jabba the Son went all chack-chack.
Dammit! I just scared the crap out of the dog laying under my feet when I burst out laughing. Big Grin

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:

raised to $250k

https://www.reporternews.com/s...ey-trash/1383106002/

-----------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
raised to $250k

Looks like they are getting the Zimmerman treatment.

Posts: 9956 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Maybe they just wanted the free orange outfits complements of the state of TX they are wearing in their arrest pictures

Posts: 23393 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Maybe they just wanted the free orange outfits complements of the state of TX they are wearing in their arrest pictures

I mean, their attire did improve after the shooting.

To me it looks like the last couple of shots are going to be the questionable ones. The first 2 pistol shots by Papa seem ok, but then there is a couple seconds of nothing, followed by more pistol and the boomstick.

Most they'll get is manslaughter, which seems accurate by name.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Must be a really poor neighborhood. Those guys can't even afford shirts.

If you got it, flaunt it.

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post