SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fake news on CBS this morning
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fake news on CBS this morning Login/Join 
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
quote:
Originally posted by ScreamingCockatoo:
I was shocked to find that Mother Jones had called out everyone this too.
Even mentioned that Obama had cut the budget.

Sounds like someone at MJ is about to be fired!

Mother Jones, the magazine that repelled me towards reading National Review. NR has an article about the NEA/NPR budget cuts. Hopefully Pres. Trump will cut more CBDGs as many of those are leftist subsidies.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last night as I was watching the local ABC channel news they headlined the loss of funding for Meals On Wheels! The Feds only gave 2.3% funding to MOW. The 15.5M$ was donations. What I would like to know is who is pushing this BS. Someone is really wanting to give the president a black eye.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I know at least 1 elderly person who sets all day and eats this kind of phoney news up, as if its the Gospel. I've seen him discuss it with a older neighbor, like its valid. Including the rubbish of CNN. Man is a Korean War Vet too. It goes to show the out of control media.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My mother is the same way. 85 years old and she does not believe the msm would print or broadcast it if it were not true. VERY frustrating.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
If Trump had cut 15.5 Billion from the military, the media wouldn't bat an eyelash.
If Trump had increased the military's budget without cutting else where, the media would cry about the debt going up (ignoring the fact that it more than doubled in the previous 8 years...)
If Trump took Pelosi and Schumer's plan for a budget and presented it as his own, the media would still find something to cry about.

Trump better have some thick skin because the next few months are going to be more sniping and nit picking from his former friends about every little thing he says, does, tweets. And the media will spin it so much to make Trump look bad even if it was something good.

As for CBS, I stopped watching their news back when Rather tried to torpedo President Bush, and his apology was a the documents were fake, but the story is still real! We just need the proof.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post