SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Down to 2 cars..Audi A6 and Lexus GS350..advice please....
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Down to 2 cars..Audi A6 and Lexus GS350..advice please.... Login/Join 
Wandering, but
not lost...I think
Picture of brywards
posted Hide Post
All kidding aside, congrats! I was looking at a 2015 GS350 Luxury fully-loaded with only 9K miles, but the dealer wouldn’t come down off the $46K asking price. So I went with a new ‘17 NX200T in Atomic Silver for $40800 instead. I’m happy, my fiancé is thrilled, and we have full warranty for less money.

Posts: 2715 | Location: West Texas | Registered: January 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Buy either and look like 85% of all the other drivers on the road around my neck of the woods.

It's all about status, status, status. Most of these folks lease their cars and can't afford to furnish their McMansions, as they live paycheck to paycheck.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
photobucket

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3318 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
I've been posting on this site for well over 10 years I have a college degree I'm considered an intelligent man and to this day I still can't figure out how to post pictures on this site I will do my best to try to get a picture up this evening somehow off of my phone

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,

Posts: 3318 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,

Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
Went and got you a brawny Jap bimmer killer didja?

Fun stuff, enjoy it.

Posts: 5130 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
Well well, i did it lmao

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,

Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
I've been very impressed with it so far I had to bed a 2-hour Drive coming back from Dallas it has 4-wheel steering and just about every Bell and whistle you can get on the F Sport it's very fast

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by golddot:
I've been very impressed with it so far I had to bed a 2-hour Drive coming back from Dallas it has 4-wheel steering and just about every Bell and whistle you can get on the F Sport it's very fast

And even better, you can drive it 364 days a year!!!! While the Audi you can only drive 300 days a year, because 65 days a year the mechanic has it. Lexus makes a solid car and the GS is fun to drive.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post