SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    For those who take a low dose aspirin daily.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For those who take a low dose aspirin daily. Login/Join 
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted
So when my NP Retired I was seen by a new NP.

I Shared my medication list. On it was that I take a low dose aspirin daily. They sent all my medications as 90 day supplies to Express Scripts as new Prescriptions.

One was for the low dose aspirin also that I have been getting at the Dollar Store when my wife finds them.

Well I was surprised to see that Express Scripts filled that as a Prescription. Cost for that prescription was $1.41 which my insurance covered at 100%

Just thought I would share this. I have been buying them as over the counter for years at a higher price.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
My oldest Brittany gets three low-dose Bayer aspirin twice a day and it really helps her old age pain. Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I wondered about that but never acted on it. Next time I get a refill for my Losartan I'll ask for the aspirin as well.

Thanks for the tip.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Finally we see the upside to obamacare. Wink

Posts: 26905 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
I wondered about that but never acted on it. Next time I get a refill for my Losartan I'll ask for the aspirin as well.

Thanks for the tip.

Jim
You take Losartan, too? It was just recently added to my mix by my Nephrologist.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post