SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Why don't the Republicans........

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Why don't the Republicans........ Login/Join 
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted
Air the video clips of Bill Clinton and Senator Obama talking against illegal immigration?

In my opinion, this needs to be aired daily brfore the elections, perhaps with a tag question "Why the hypocracy?"

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Report This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Trump has been using the 0bama video on Facebook

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23255 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Might want to make that title clearer, before the lock. Wink

Q

Posts: 26384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Is this our form of PC ??? Wink

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Report This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I've seen clips of both on Fox a few times. I'm assuming you won't see them anywhere else.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Report This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
...click bait!

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Report This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Becauee the Republicans have no interest in doing anything about illegal immigration.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6043 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Report This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Yes... Don't confuse Trump with the GOP.

The republicans are spineless weasels who stand for nothing and roll over at the first sign of resistance.

Trump was elected because the people were sick of both sides. Not because he was one of them.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Report This Post
Picture of jtedescucci
posted Hide Post
Lord Vaalic - just one word: AMEN!!

"...we have put together I think the most extensive & inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden

Posts: 3043 | Location: AC/Clarksville | Registered: February 13, 2004Report This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Yes... Don't confuse Trump with the GOP.

The republicans are spineless weasels who stand for nothing and roll over at the first sign of resistance.

Trump was elected because the people were sick of both sides. Not because he was one of them.

I have told people this fact since before his election. They knew without endorsing him, Clinton would be in office.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15579 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Report This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Is this our form of PC ??? Wink

It's sound advice..

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Report This Post