SIGforum
I’ll not be ordering anything from Backcountry.com

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/3670029264

November 08, 2019, 04:12 PM
YooperSigs
I’ll not be ordering anything from Backcountry.com
Like others have posted, I used them some years ago until prices went up. I now get most of my outdoorsy stuff from Sierra Trading Post.
Campmor, too. Although I miss the little paper catalog that Campmor used to send me.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles
November 08, 2019, 11:29 PM
Balzé Halzé
Turns out the girl that does my hair, who is also a long time friend, also cuts the hair of the backcountry.com CEO. Today I was getting my haircut, and I brought up the controversy and if she had heard about it (the backcountry.com headquarters is about 100 feet away from there by the way). She hadn't heard about it, but she said I guess that's why he missed his hair appointment yesterday. Yeah, he's getting hammered from all sides right now no doubt.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle
November 08, 2019, 11:38 PM
snwghst
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Turns out the girl that does my hair, who is also a long time friend, also cuts the hair of the backcountry.com CEO. Today I was getting my haircut, and I brought up the controversy and if she had heard about it (the backcountry.com headquarters is about 100 feet away from there by the way). She hadn't heard about it, but she said I guess that's why he missed his hair appointment yesterday. Yeah, he's getting hammered from all sides right now no doubt.

She needs to give him a classic bowl cut next time

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever