SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    MLB game- Rockies and Diamondbacks
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MLB game- Rockies and Diamondbacks Login/Join 
posted
That was an awesome game starting from the Vegas prayer, to the respect of the Nation and Flag to the true love of the game, well played, fought and a great representation of what sports should be. Carry on Dbacks ! You deserved it !
Brett

Posts: 336 | Location: Panhandle of nebraska | Registered: September 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beat LA

Posts: 4765 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Rockies fan here, really an all out battle. Sorry, to see the Rockies lose, glad it was all West and still is.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3397 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Did not see the start. Caught the end. Was rooting for the Rockies. But like the D-backs too. Although with Rodney as their closer it will not end well for them unfortunately.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19186 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hope the Dbacks win. Got to see Goldschmidt play here in college. He could hammer then too.

Posts: 3595 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
I wish I had seen the beginning, I only caught the last 3 innings.

I don't care if they get beat later in the playoffs as long as LA loses the next matchup.
Not sure if I hate the Dodgers more or their fans....I'll flip a coin.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
I love the wild card format. No other time will you see a relief pitcher with an .083 lifetime average be allowed to go to the plate with 2 outs and 2 on and hit a two rbi triple....that was awesome! Then the Rockies punch back in the next inning with back to back home runs off the same guy. What a fun game.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post