SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Is it all finally coming apart for Hillary, the DNC, FBI and the MSM?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is it all finally coming apart for Hillary, the DNC, FBI and the MSM? Login/Join 
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
^^^ When she lost the election, her days instantly became a living Hell. Just look at her in any video. She has no identity except a political one. She was sure she would be President Hillary Clinton, and that is all she cared about. Period. Does "wife" or "mother" or "grandmother" mean anything at all to her?

If she is not President, she has no idea who she is, or what her life is about. No amount of money will ever bring her one moment of happiness. She is an old, bitter hag.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Dilly, dilly Wink

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19186 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hear she's thinking about running in 2020. Rumor is she's been paparazzi'd retraining for that and that's how she recently hurt her ankle.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
I believe Bisley has it to a tee.

The media has adored both of the Clintons for 25 years; they've covered for their treason, lying, women-abusing, and even more and all the while treated them as royalty. But, those days are about to end abruptly. And, when they - especially Hillary - realize the media won't carry their water any more, she will be devastated.

Will that satisfy those of us who long for her to be tried and convicted of her many crimes against America and Americans? Probably not. But, you have to take some comfort in knowing that her days of being fawned over by the press will be over, and the longer she lives, the more the reality that most Americans know who and what she really is will make her last days a living Hell.

I do not take comfort in knowing that her days of being fawned over by the press are over.... Nor do I care that her last days will be a living Hell.
I do care about the country. For the sake of cleaning up the corruption that she symbolizes... she has got to be prosecuted.
Otherwise, she continues to be a horrible example that you can get away with it.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24116 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
One alien is missing a helmet...

What do the cool kids wear to their indictment?

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:

That must be why she kept coughing and coughing

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Pfffff. The wheels can come completely off the Dem's turnip truck, and the media will keep dragging it down the road on the axles.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
looks like a DEM tactic to deflect from Clinton investigation:

Key Russia Probe Splinters as Grassley, Feinstein Set Own Paths

https://www.bloomberg.com/news...nstein-set-own-paths

The Senate Judiciary Committee’s bipartisan Russia probe has fractured, with Chairman Chuck Grassley and ranking Democrat Dianne Feinstein saying they’re each going to set their own path on the investigation.

The two senators spoke on the Senate floor Tuesday, where they agreed to pursue different issues without giving up on the original probe -- into the reasons President Donald Trump fired FBI Director James Comey and Russian attempts to interfere in the election.

Feinstein of California said she doesn’t understand a push by Republicans to once again investigate Hillary Clinton’s emails or pursue a 2010 Obama-era deal by a Russian-backed company to purchase American uranium mines.

"We have kind of agreed that each side is going to do its own thing," she said. "I think they want to do some things that we don’t want to do. And that is go into the emails, and go into the uranium thing."

Grassley spokesman Taylor Foy said Wednesday that the chairman will continue his broad focus on multiple administrations, “even if the ranking member is only willing to focus on President Trump and unwilling to examine the role of the DNC and Clinton campaign,” referring to the Democratic National Committee.

seems like a bad move by Grassley to let Feinstein to "go off on her own path". REPs need to play hardball w the DEMs

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:

Where is Slim Whitman when you need him?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Feinstein of California said she doesn’t understand a push by Republicans to once again investigate Hillary Clinton’s emails or pursue a 2010 Obama-era deal by a Russian-backed company to purchase American uranium mines.

She's the ranking member of the Judiciary Committee and also sits on the Intelligence Committee and Defense sub-committee. And she makes a public statement like this about Hillary's emails?

She either doesn't recognize illegal activity when she sees it or refuses to acknowledge it when she does. So either she's too stupid to serve on these committees or doesn't have the moral character to do so.

Drain the swamp.

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2541 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
looks like a DEM tactic to deflect from Clinton investigation:

For months and months, I have wondered what those 30,000 missing e-mails were about that made them worth the trouble they have caused. Wedding plans and yoga are not the stuff you go to the mattresses to keep private. The whole private e-mail system was nuts to start with, but something about those ~30,000 missing ones made them too dangerous to ever see the light of day and run extraordinary risks to prevent discovery.

My guess was Benghazi, but now I think it is more likely this Russian uranium caper, and the “finders fee” paid to Clinton interests.

Go get them, Grassley!

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://hotair.com/archives/20...ators-elias-present/

In recent closed-door interviews with the Senate intelligence committee, Podesta and Wasserman Schultz said they did not know who had funded Fusion GPS, the intelligence firm that hired British Intelligence Officer Christopher Steele to compile the dossier on Trump, the sources said.

Podesta was asked in his September interview whether the Clinton campaign had a contractual agreement with Fusion GPS, and he said he was not aware of one, according to one of the sources.

why no, we don't have one, but our attorneys do

Sitting next to Podesta during the interview: his attorney Marc Elias , who worked for the law firm that hired Fusion GPS to continue research on Trump on behalf of the Clinton campaign and DNC, multiple sources said. Elias was only there in his capacity as Podesta’s attorney and not as a witness.

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
My guess was Benghazi, but now I think it is more likely this Russian uranium caper, and the “finders fee” paid to Clinton interests.

30,000 is a lot of emails, and might well cover both Benghazi and Uranium One. But I think you are right that the main topic will be uranium and all the attendant corruption.

Newt recently said that this will turn out to be the biggest political scandal in American history.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post