SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Is it all finally coming apart for Hillary, the DNC, FBI and the MSM?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is it all finally coming apart for Hillary, the DNC, FBI and the MSM? Login/Join 
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted
I won't try to recap all the news stories of the past couple of weeks, especially. But what I have in mind are the informant who has just had the gag order lifted on what he knows about Uranium One, the revelation that the DNC and Hillary's campaign paid for the dossier of dirt on Trump, and the various players including Hillary, Obama, Holder, Lynch, Comey, and the entire MSM who may be involved in the above in one way or another.

Surfing websites on the political right, two broad viewpoints emerge: Hillary and Bill are going to prison and a whole gaggle of others along with them. Or, this is a nothingburger. As always, the Clintons will skate and nobody except possibly some fall guy schmuck will suffer any consequences.

Question:
What does Sig Forum think? Is this the great reckoning that has been long overdue? Or a big, dramatic, overblown nothing?

Choices:
1. Karma has finally arrived for the Clintons and all the corrupt commies.
2. Hillary will skate and nobody of any consequence will go to prison.
3. A little bit of 1 and 2, sort of like Comey's "She committed all these crimes but nothing is actionable."

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
The narrative is controlled, suppressed or enhanced by the MSM.
A least Trump has put a dent in their effectiveness and some truth is actually being realized now.
But ultimately you have a vicious unified (in hate of conservatives) liberal block against a divided conservative block (the swamp + the real conservatives).
So nothing will happen but it is nice to see some of it coming to light.

Posts: 22904 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
I really hope this is the beginning of the end, but reference my question of a week or so ago: "Would our government function if it were not corrupt?".

My fear is that Hil and company are "too big to fail" as far as getting her or everyone associated with this debacle incarcerated.

I will hope, but not hang on that hope.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The Philadelphia Inquirer had a small, bland blurb about Uranium One buried at the bottom of the Politics section of their website yesterday. I'm sure it's gone today. They are determined to ignore this hoping it goes away, but I'm not sure it will now.

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Flip over to CNN, if you can stand it, for a few minutes.
All they can talk about is that some Republicans paid $5.5 million to start the dossier ball rolling and somehow that involved Russia, Russia, Russia.
There will have to be a lot more to change their narrative. Hopefully, after the witness testifies and more, there will be some momentum in the right direction that they can't deny. I'm not holding my breath at this point but do have my fingers crossed.
I would love to see that smug bitch have a number on that orange pantsuit and a height scale in the photo with front and side views.

Posts: 9506 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
Flip over to CNN, if you can stand it, for a few minutes.
All they can talk about is that some Republicans paid $5.5 million to start the dossier ball rolling

That's the narrative the DNC has ordered them all to run now; "Well, the Republicans started this!"

NOPE. NOT. TRUE.

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Nothing will happen to the Teflon Dons -AKA- Clintons.

Deny, deny, deny - NEVER confess - make counter accusations.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Leslie Marshall (DNC hack) was on Fox last night. She did not have the usual smug look. Even though she defended the left, she wasn’t her normal self. That spoke more than words to me. It’s gonna be a slow death. Hopefully painful.

Posts: 3953 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
If we don't believe it can happen, who will?

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I believe that karma has finally arrived for the Clintonistas and the whole corrupt lot, including the media, the FBI, CIA, DNC.

"Murder will speak out of walls." --Shakespeare

Sooner or later, it all comes out. The Clintons are criminals. Doesn't matter that they went to prestigious schools, have held high office, live in mansions. They are lowlifes, crooks. DC is filled with corrupt phonies who know how to talk, know how to dress, but they are conniving criminals, no better on the inside than what you see on the 11 o'clock news in mug shots.

And I think their day has come. Not in a good way.

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
C- I truly hope and pray that you're correct, but I'm too much of a pessimist to believe it. Guess we'll just have to wait and see...

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
What's this world coming to? Crooked politicians can't even relax without the threat of prosecution.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Murder will speak out of walls." --Shakespeare

Sooner or later, it all comes out. The Clintons are criminals....

And I hope it comes at the end of a rope... for murder, treason, bribery and public corruption she deserves nothing less.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24110 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
To be honest, the best way to hurt the Clinton's in my book was for them to be fully exposed such that no one will have anything to do with them personally or financially. Let them live somewhere alone and poor.

If that somewhere is a Federal Prison, I'm ok with that too.

I'd LOVE to see Soros linked to all of this so he is finally exposed for his role.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
I'd like to think that justice may prevail, but I think the fix has been in from the beginning. She owns too many people.

Posts: 7267 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
We've already witnessed people go to prison rather than flip on the Clintons. I think they make the mafia look repressed by comparison. When you own people in the CIA and FBI, witness protection programs don't seem like an option..

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Part of electing Trump was the hope that the country could be restored with some modicum of morality.

Whether Hollywood, the NFL or the Clinton/Dem dossier revelations, or politics in general, it would appear our hopes may be beginning to materialize.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
We've already witnessed people go to prison rather than flip on the Clintons. I think they make the mafia look repressed by comparison. When you own people in the CIA and FBI, witness protection programs don't seem like an option..

Who?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:

They make the mafia look like small potatoes, as Hyman Roth would put it. If they come down, it is going to be a huge edifice that comes toppling down, not just Bill and Hillary. But I think that will happen.

And when it does, it will become clear to everyone how close we were to a totalitarian state, ruled by a small handful of Uniparty kingpins-- not only in politics, but in the FBI, CIA, IRS-- well, just about every major governmental agency-- and the media.

Just consider the corruption of the FBI. This is, just in itself, an enormous and powerful agency. They were being turned into the strong arm of the totalitarians. If it can be shown-- and I think it will be shown-- that they were investigating American citizens-- not only Donald Trump-- and literally kicking in doors, at the direction of the DNC and Hillary's campaign, how are they different from the KGB, or Stasi? I don't think most agents in the field were party to this, even when they behaved as agents of the powers at the top-- like Comey.

Just a few years ago, how many among us suspected the depth and breadth of corruption in our nation? The more we learn, the more we see the truly hideous dimensions of the swamp, and how close the slimy creatures came to ... fundamentally transforming America.

Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
And they were grinding away on the Supreme Court, too. Thank God for President Trump.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8949 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post