SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma: Fenix E30R Flashlight edit--Winner usmc-nav--
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma: Fenix E30R Flashlight edit--Winner usmc-nav-- Login/Join 
posted
Left mine under the hood of my pickup Sunday evening after changing the water pump. Found it yesterday morning on the road where it had fallen. So, instead of replacing a lost one, I'm giving one away. The Karmanator will choose the winner on 04/08/2020, one week from tomorrow. Good Luck!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GMan69,

Posts: 122 | Location: Hernando, MS | Registered: September 16, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
First in please. Thank you

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Very nice unit. Please add me in and thanks for the chance!

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7232 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I’ll throw in, thanks much.

Posts: 6132 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Nice karma. I'm not throwing my name in because I already have one. It's become my regular EDC flashlight and it's great for that.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, and thanks for the chance.

Posts: 7342 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
I love me some Fenix, throw my hat in!

Posts: 5734 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Put my name in the hat please

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Nice light!

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thanks!

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1362 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I don't need to be included. I just wanted to acknowledge another generous karma from one of our members.

Now if someone had some toilet paper... Big Grin

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
What a great karma and what a great light! I could definitely put that to use.

Please include me!

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Yes, Please!!

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25354 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Wow, very nice! How could anyone resist? Please include me.

Posts: 3172 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Yes, please. And thanks.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in the Karma

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Paddle your
own canoe
Picture of BigWhup
posted Hide Post
quote:
Fenix E30R Flashlight

Please include me, and thanks for the chance!!!

Posts: 1552 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Piling on! Great karma! Please and thank-you!

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thanks!

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Please add my name.

Thanks

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post