SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Beretta 92 magazine karma (winner notified)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta 92 magazine karma (winner notified) Login/Join 
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
Please enter me into this karma. I recently purchased a 92FS and it only came with one mag. Thank you!!!

Posts: 524 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love some 92's Please count me in!

Thank you!

Posts: 759 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Generous Karma...
Unfortunately, I'm in California...
Limited to 10rd mags.

Posts: 1306 | Location: Nor-cal | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just got a 92 Inox a couple of weeks ago, and could use these. Thanks for the chance!

Steve

Posts: 102 | Registered: January 09, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Count me in. I have several of these Italian beauties

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
Those are great mags for the 92. Please count me in.

Chris

Posts: 1696 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, I have a 92FS and a 92A1 that could use them.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I picked up a 92A1 a couple of weeks ago and I believe that this will be the first karma I have signed up for...please enter me in and Thank You Very Much.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me as well, thank you.

Posts: 1988 | Location: metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: July 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me my 92 can always use a mag or two. Thanks

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
I could use those in my M-9.

Thank you for the chance at this generous Karma!

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ravens1775
posted Hide Post
Awesome. Thanks! I don't have any 18 rndrs. Please count me in.

Posts: 744 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
Very generous of you! The Beretta 92FS was my very first handgun, and remains one of my favorites to this day. Please add my name!

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, I don't have any 18rders.

Posts: 2513 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me as well, very generous of you!

Evaluating volume of fire vs. shot placement effectiveness.

Posts: 666 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post