SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Spoiled Psycho Concession Speech
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spoiled Psycho Concession Speech Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
"seminary trained minister"? This bitch must surely have been trained by Jeremiah Wright. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
So that I have this right...she says her opponent did not work for her victory?

Does that not mean that she hereslef was such a horrible candidate and campaigner that her opponent didn’t need to do a darn thing? Beto had long odds, but the man went down while making Ted sweat his ass off.

I can promise you, anyone I compete with will have to bust their ass to beat me. I don’t always win, but no one coasts to victory against me without an effort and fight.

I think you’re the one who should be ashamed sweetie...of yourself and your weak ass effort.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
Those are the words. You need to watch and hear her to fully appreciate.

I just checked and the second video is there. You have to scroll down to just past the halfway point of the page.

A-ha! The second vid doesn't show up in Firefox, but from Safari I can see it.
Thank you.

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Her better half better hide the knives for a while.

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post