SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Spoiled Psycho Concession Speech
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spoiled Psycho Concession Speech Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted
Tabitha Isner- This Leftist ran against an incumbent Republican Congressman, Martha Roby, in Alabama and she was thoroughly trounced. Her "concession" speech reveals that she is a spoiled, psychotic that doesn't like it when she doesn't get her way. Oh, and she is a "seminary trained minister".

Scroll down to the second video on the link. I am sorry I can't embed it.

http://www.wsfa.com/2018/11/07...lection-ap-projects/

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
How gracious.

Posts: 4493 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
Wow. How does the 'better half' put up with that voice!?!

“The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, and intolerable...”
― H.L. Mencken

-All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Posts: 4801 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:

Interesting... there's only one video at that link now, though this may be the part you intended for us to see:

quote:
Originally posted by WSFA12 News:

She also had strong words for her opponent Tuesday night.

“To Martha Roby, I want to say congratulations. You get to keep this job, you didn’t work for it. That’s not an insult because you know as well as I do, Martha, that you didn’t work for this job, because you know as well as I do that your best strategy was to make sure the people in this district thought and talked as little as possible and to win on those grounds in shameful,” Isner said.

God bless America.

Posts: 13426 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Those are the words. You need to watch and hear her to fully appreciate.

I just checked and the second video is there. You have to scroll down to just past the halfway point of the page.

quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:

Interesting... there's only one video at that link now, though this may be the part you intended for us to see:

quote:

“To Martha Roby, I want to say congratulations. You get to keep this job, you didn’t work for it. That’s not an insult because you know as well as I do, Martha, that you didn’t work for this job, because you know as well as I do that your best strategy was to make sure the people in this district thought and talked as little as possible and to win on those grounds in shameful,” Isner said.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
She called the voters naive chumps. No wonder she lost.

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The main reason she lost is that no one knew anything about her. This is my district and I did not even know there was a D running until about 2 weeks ago. She ran a nothing campaign.

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
She called the voters naive chumps. No wonder she lost.

That party needs to update their logo. They need to put a straitjacket on the jackass.

Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Herkdriver:
The main reason she lost is that no one knew anything about her. This is my district and I did not even know there was a D running until about 2 weeks ago. She ran a nothing campaign.

Maybe that was her strategy. If they knew anything about her, she might have received less votes. Your district dodged a bullet.

Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Well, Alabama politics. What can you expect when viewed thru the Roy Moore colored lenses.

The Republican Party is developing a strong habit of shooting itself in the arse here. I hope they change that trend soon.

Martha is no great winner, but at least she is from the right party.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20303 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
Well bless her heart.

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I could only watch a few seconds of that bitch.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DetonicsMk6:
Wow. How does the 'better half' put up with that voice!?!

With any luck there isn't a "better half," otherwise God help him.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
My ears are still ringing! Excuse after excuse after excuse.

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3811 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Good grief that voice grinds...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10 November, 1775
Picture of MarinetoRN
posted Hide Post
Shew!!!!

SiGArm'd

P220ST X2, 1911 Revolution, P245, P229 RTTEQ/ST .40 X2, P226ST, Mosquito
Other weaponry not SIG

Glocks are ugly.
I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders.

Posts: 2471 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: August 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All's well that ends well when you operate 100% on emotions and feelings.

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
What the hell was all that chin stroking about? Did she have a full beard under that makeup?

Posts: 3848 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Hearing the crowd cheer on her insulting admonishments is more proof (as if we needed it) that the left is mentally ill and devoid of any sense of grace and fairness.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:

quote:

Is it just me, or does this woman actually use those run-on sentences like that one? My English teachers would have used up a couple red pencils/pens on that.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post