SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Announcing the SIGforum 9mm and 5.56 Ammunition Group Buy
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Announcing the SIGforum 9mm and 5.56 Ammunition Group Buy Login/Join 
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
LB, I know you're busy, but curious when you'll update the available/sold numbers. If you have a hard time making your quota, will you up the number of cases one can buy?

To be fair, he did say he was going out of town for a week... so I'd cut him some slack.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3138 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take 2 please. Email coming.

Posts: 477 | Location: FL | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks all for being patient! Having an awesome time at the JP Blue Steel Ranch and highly, highly recommend the precision rifle classes with Brian Whelen if you get a chance. Worthy of being on your bucket list.

As for ammo, my Coastie buddy and business partner has been working with the suppliers while I was gone and he texted me some awesome news. We couldn’t budge on pricing but our supplier lowered the minimum order for us AND bumped us to to July-August delivery cycle instead of December and raised the amount I can order.

What does that mean? Right now, the buy will happen! Second, I can up the number of cases each member can order from two to four. Third, we should have delivery in summer instead of winter! Finally, we’re working on building up an excellent relationship and that should reduce our prices and get us priority on ordering in the near future.

I will be back Tuesday to answer questions and help update numbers, have poor WiFi here. Best guess? 35 cases and going strong.

Oh, one more thing...

...we managed to get some 5.56 at $950/1000 delivered. Same timeframe as 9x19, will go regardless of how many purchased and we can go four cases per member as well.

Hope that made your Easter weekend!

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Great job Legal Beagle, I'm good on FMJ but if you ever do a group buy on HP's I'm in.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7629 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the news!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Butch 2340:
Great job Legal Beagle, I'm good on FMJ but if you ever do a group buy on HP's I'm in.

Will do!

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ouchie on the price.
But, still, I get it.
Glad I went cheap and deep OCD many years ago.
Then again, simple availability is everything these days.
This effort is nevertheless amazing and appreciated. I'll revisit the stash.
Tempted to jump on board.

---------------------------------
I know my nation best. That's why I despise it the most. And I know and love my own people too, the swine. I'm a patriot. A dangerous man --Edward Abbey

After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say "I want to see the manager." - William S. Burroughs

Posts: 108 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
I'll take 1 lot of 9mm. Email sent.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bobandmikako,

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take it!

One lot of 9mm. Email in-bound.
Thank you for putting in the extra effort, and thanks Para for being the HOST that you are!

Posts: 225 | Location: Saint Matthews, KY | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys! I just got back from JP Blue Steel Ranch and will update everything this evening. Appreciate you all keeping this going!

posted Hide Post
Great news!!

My spreadsheet is updated and I worked hard with the supplier to drop prices.

We're now standing at $795/1000 for 9mm and $895/1000 for 5.56.

I've gotten a great deal of emails re payment and orders.

We're go on this project and I won't send invoices/payment requests until May 24, but please treat this like an "I'll take it!" on the forum and be ready to pay as soon as I invoice you.

This will let me continue to work down the pricing and not have to do adjustments/refunds.

Thanks so much for all of your support!!!

posted Hide Post
quote:
LB, I know you're busy, but curious when you'll update the available/sold numbers. If you have a hard time making your quota, will you up the number of cases one can buy?

I just did, and we lowered the price AND we got 5.56! WIN WIN WIN!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by motor59:
quote:

To be fair, he did say he was going out of town for a week... so I'd cut him some slack.

It's worth waiting for, got new pricing for you AND 5.56! Big Grin

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:
quote:
Originally posted by Legal Beagle:

Bear in mind that shipping (hazmat) and taxes are included and this run is made of high-quality and well known components that represent the best value for members while still being competitive in shooting sports. (We’re using it as competitive shooters.)

Hazmat? This must be a typo as there is no hazmat on loaded ammunition.

Sure was, had it on my spreadsheet from when we were going to assemble the rounds here; we're now getting them completed from the supplier!

Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Legal Beagle:
Great news!!

My spreadsheet is updated and I worked hard with the supplier to drop prices.

We're now standing at $795/1000 for 9mm and $895/1000 for 5.56.

I've gotten a great deal of emails re payment and orders.

We're go on this project and I won't send invoices/payment requests until May 24, but please treat this like an "I'll take it!" on the forum and be ready to pay as soon as I invoice you.

This will let me continue to work down the pricing and not have to do adjustments/refunds.

Thanks so much for all of your support!!!

I'm sorry if I missed it, do the posted prices include shipping?
Thank you...1LL

Posts: 4354 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Is the 62 gr 5.56mm green tip or have any steel in the bullet?

Posts: 4130 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thank you...1L

Yes

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DanH:
Is the 62 gr 5.56mm green tip or have any steel in the bullet?

No to both.

posted Hide Post
LegalBeagle, I'll take two lots for a total of 2K 9mm. Email to follow.

Posts: 5731 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Thank you...1L

Yes

I'll take 1 lot of 1K of 9mm.
Email with info sent.

Posts: 4354 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post