SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Announcing the SIGforum 9mm and 5.56 Ammunition Group Buy
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Announcing the SIGforum 9mm and 5.56 Ammunition Group Buy Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Wow! We're already at the 10% mark with the emails I have thus far. I'm really excited that we'll hit our mark even sooner than I anticipated, so please keep watching the thread and keeping an eye on the numbers if you're on the fence. Thanks!

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
In for one.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4354 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please put me down for one lot also.

Thanks for putting this together!

Posts: 4976 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
How will this be packaged? 50 round boxes? Bulk?
Thanks.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23945 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
How will this be packaged? 50 round boxes? Bulk?
Thanks.

We’ve decided to bulk pack in 1000 round lots to keep costs low and reduce waste on the range, so everything ships in a cardboard outer shipping box and an inner liner to protect against moisture.

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Email sent. Thanks Legal Beagle!

Posts: 7524 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
Assuming you have established a load for the cost development, I would would appreciate the power, weight, pressure range and chronograph data of the load.

I am not looking to replicate the load - physical disabilities now prevent me from reloading, but as a long time re-loader, having the data would alleviate the concerns of using a newly established company's ammo.

I know you are hesitant to post the data, but if you would send it via email, I guarantee that I will treat it as confidential, proprietary information.

I also understand a polite "No thanks". Smile

Thanks and take care.

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .”
– Napoleon Bonaparte

http://poundsstudio.com/

Posts: 2270 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Regarding load data, would you send me an email?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Legal Beagle,

Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
What about those living behind enemy lines, like Kalifornistan? Asking for a friend... Wink

Posts: 2640 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rawny:
What about those living behind enemy lines, like Kalifornistan? Asking for a friend... Wink

I can do my best to work with your FFL or 03 holders with a COE to stay in compliance with CA law; if you have a friendly LGS to work with, please include that info in your order email!

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Legal Beagle:
We’ve decided to bulk pack in 1000 round lots to keep costs low and reduce waste on the range, so everything ships in a cardboard outer shipping box and an inner liner to protect against moisture.

So we would receive a box’ with 1k loose rounds?

Not intended to criticize, just to ensure I understand.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I'm definitely in for 2 boxes of 9mm.

Email sent.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 6guns,

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, sir! No plastic trays or cardboard boxes to mess with. Smile

posted Hide Post
In for one lot. Email on the way

Thanks for doing this

Posts: 766 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks gents! Will look forward to emails and will reach out with payment info as we get closer to 100!

Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
I'll take it

will it be digital payment only or will we be able to pay via credit card ?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 1996 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We’re planning for Venmo and Zelle so you should be able to use a card on those platforms.

Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:

If you get a C&R FFL (03) and a Certificate of Eligibility (COE), then the CA ammo ban doesn’t apply to you and you can legally import ammunition to your doorstep.

Well, if you can find any to buy you can...

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
quote:

If you get a C&R FFL (03) and a Certificate of Eligibility (COE), then the CA ammo ban doesn’t apply to you and you can legally import ammunition to your doorstep.

Well, if you can find any to buy you can...

Spot on, thanks for the assist. Will work with CA buyers and recommend picking up two lots because of the hassle.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I’m down for 1000 rounds

Email sent

Thanks, PASig

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post