SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It was a great weekend, attended a graduation in San Diego!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It was a great weekend, attended a graduation in San Diego! Login/Join 
posted
What an awesome thing to see and be a part of. I am proud of the path that he has chosen, and the changes are night and day. He left a cocky teenager and transformed into a responsible, thoughtful, and highly effective Marine! I hate bumper stickers and anything else that fudges up the appearance of cars...but you better believe I have a Marine Corp bumper sticker on my car now. I apologize if these pictures are too big, not quite so good on the sizing. Where his platoon lined up on the Parade Deck was perfect.

Houston Texas, if the heat don't kill ya, the skeeters will.

Posts: 359 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
Semper Fidelis, PFC!!!

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1160 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to both of you!

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Looking sharp and very squared away there. Congrats to you both.

Posts: 6061 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Congrats to both of you!!!

Posts: 5734 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the new Marine and you, Semper Fi!

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1523 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Semper Fidelis and congratulations to you both.

Lock N Load

Michael
USMC Ret
Plt 2075 San Diego MCRD 2 Nov 77

Posts: 1450 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please tell him how proud we are of him, and you,too!

Two things bring me to tears. The unconditional Love of God,the service of the United States Military,past,present,and future.

I would rather meet
a slick-sleeve private,
than a hollywood star!

Posts: 2334 | Registered: February 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Congrats to both of you.

I see four guys on this page who need to pick a CUT.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats to you both! Proud moment!

“Everybody's got plans...until they get hit.” Mike Tyson

Posts: 280 | Location: OC, CA | Registered: January 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I'm a squid but I have to say the Marine dress uniform is the sharpest of the services.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19588 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Congratulations & good luck to your son.

That just just reminded dad me that it was this week in 1966 that I stepped off the bus at MCRD Parris Island.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post