SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Uncle Ted on GUN CONTROL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Uncle Ted on GUN CONTROL Login/Join 
posted
Fantastic !

https://youtu.be/W6C27JEJyNw

Posts: 3483 | Location: Illinois | Registered: September 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
This is more diet info than 2nd A. Are you sure you have the right clip.

I'm not sure I like Ted but always listen to what he has to say as most of it is good.

Posts: 7355 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
This the Gun Control clip and it is great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hORRW7s-PE

Posts: 22902 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Since it drifted to the "food thing".

If the PETA, SJW, "Veganist" and such could be sidelined and people along the lines of Ted, could step in and work out a better management and production of "animal products" with better husbandry, living conditions and slaughter of animals and the taking of milk/eggs and such from the animal supply.

Nearly 8 billion people, we gotta eat, same as worms.

Life does not exist without death.

Stuff people understood before they could talk, back in the old days, before such things were "hidden" from daily life.

Regarding the "gun control" (and any other "Ted Talk") I learned at a very young age to listen to the message for truth/deceit and all veracity or cozenage.

I look past the "Ted" and hear the message, and I find it easy to agree with what he says, but not always how he says it.

And God used a donkey to "speak" a message. Who am I to cast aspugen on the form of the messagfe, if it is true?

After all, it's....

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Aspugen ?????

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:
Aspugen ?????

Aspersions

Posts: 364 | Location: Mansfield, TX | Registered: April 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigguy:
quote:
Aspugen ?????

Aspersions

10Q

Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Aspugen ?????

Forget it, he's rolling.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
And he has been for quite a while. Cool

Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigguy:
quote:
Aspugen ?????

Aspersions

Asparagus Razz

Uncle Ted: "Ignorance bounces off me like personal hygiene from Michael Moore" Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
This is more diet info than 2nd A. Are you sure you have the right clip.

I'm not sure I like Ted but always listen to what he has to say as most of it is good.

I know someone who’s been around him and as you would expect from someone who has had some fame he is full of himself. I don’t remember the exact quote but a radio personality told a story of his band before he got into radio (obviously his band didn’t make it big). One of the promoters warned the band that people can’t always handle the celebrity status well. He said something to the effect that people would treat them like they were gods, the problem would come when they start believing they are gods. I think ole Ted suffers from this. He may give some publicity to the 2A but he’s too full of himself.

Posts: 4105 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Or... Uncle Ted has fuck you money, thus speaks his mind, where a working stiff might hold his tongue.

Posts: 425 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had a liberal coworker talking trash about Uncle Ted. I bet him a great lunch if he felt that way after listening to him talk. We’re going out to lunch for steak, he’s buying.
Uncle ted might look and sometimes act like a nut. However, he’s an intelligent and well spoken individual!

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
sigmonkey, right on as always!
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post