SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Woman's tarmac tirade forces everyone off Spirit Airlines plane
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Woman's tarmac tirade forces everyone off Spirit Airlines plane Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
Those American Spirit cigarettes ain’t holy neither!

Now that is funny!!!!

Posts: 4055 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jack32586
posted Hide Post
I'm not suggesting someone tie her to a chair and stick a hair dryer in her mouth for a few min... but I'm thinking it.

Posts: 206 | Location: S/W Florida | Registered: October 10, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
This is easy. You disrupt a flight like this, instant 2 year ban from flying in/out of any domestic airport.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Uh oh. What happened in Vegas didn't stay in Vegas.

quote:

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
"Hello World...... I am a beautiful super down to earth love to live life type of chick, extremely goal oriented, articulate , hardworking, loving, caring and never afraid to place someone else's needs before my own.

I love being a mother to my little princess, serving God with all my heart, and from serving 10 years in the Army, I've developed a passion for traveling, meeting new people, and working out. I'm super funny and love to laugh. I'm very open minded, and open to fun.

I love to write and I always keep it real, because life is to precious to waste. There is no disappointment my way; so if your serious about being serious .... Holla @ Me...."

Hm. I didn't hear articulate at all from her...

I’ve had conversations with homeless people that were more articulate than this entitlist.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15579 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Watched her little video. She is wearing a necklace with 6 pointed star....I don't think she is Jewish. I wonder if she is showing her gang affiliation for the Gangster Disciples

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
Watched her little video. She is wearing a necklace with 6 pointed star....I don't think she is Jewish. I wonder if she is showing her gang affiliation for the Gangster Disciples

...or allegiance to the Black Hebrew Israelites.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29699 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
This is easy. You disrupt a flight like this, instant 2 year ban from flying in/out of any domestic airport.

Just 2 years?!? You are much, MUCH too kind. I'd say 5 years MINIMUM. This dumbass needs the taste slapped outta her cake hole.

ETA:
Make it an 8 year ban...by that time I'll be retired from this nutty industry.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
Come on guys give her a break...she be tryin to turn her life around. Roll Eyes

This behavior make me want to puke.

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2988 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post