SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FBI agent dismissed from Mueller probe changed Comey description of Clinton
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FBI agent dismissed from Mueller probe changed Comey description of Clinton Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
UNLEASH THE MEMO!!

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31435 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Enough with that stuff

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
I’m just hoping to live long enough to see these #$&€}>% memos!

You will, and the sight of the swamp draining too!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20819 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Get ready:

House Intel votes to release controversial surveillance memo to the public

quote:
The vote was announced to reporters by California Rep. Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the committee, who called it a “very sad day, I think, in the history of this committee.” The motion passed on a party-line basis, he said
Fuck you, you disgusting apparatchik. Daddy must have been a glassblower, son, because you are transparent. You're fooling no one.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
a repeat seems appropriate

Posts: 19569 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From the Trump Thread- "one of the two FBI agents who interviewed Flynn was Peter Strzok. Strozks hands are in everything?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politi...-house-trump-n840491

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13399 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Trey Gowdy on FoxNews this morning, speaking of the soon to be released FISA memo:

"My Democratic colleagues did not want us to find this information. They did everything they could to keep us from finding this information, so of course they don't want us to share it."

and...

"I think it will be embarrassing to Adam Schiff once people realize the extent to which he went to keep (the public) from learning any of this." (referring to Schiff's efforts in court to block release of GPS Fusion info)

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Trey Gowdy on FoxNews this morning, speaking of the soon to be released FISA memo:

"My Democratic colleagues did not want us to find this information. They did everything they could to keep us from finding this information, so of course they don't want us to share it."

and...

"I think it will be embarrassing to Adam Schiff once people realize the extent to which he went to keep (the public) from learning any of this." (referring to Schiff's efforts in court to block release of GPS Fusion info)

That is pretty telling. Congressmen go to great lengths to avoid public criticism of each other, usually.

He’s probably mistaken to worry about embarrassment, though. God Damn Commies are oblivious to embarrassment, shame, etc. It’s worth it to be in the resistance.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

and...

It was comical to hear Schiff explain how terrible it is to release the memo. What are they trying to hide? We have a right to know.

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
The video in the other thread features a NY Congressman revealing that the memo prepared by the Dems that the Dems insisted had to be released, was not made available to the Republicans on the committee to read before voting. IOW, nobody had read the memo but the authors and they demanded its release, unread.

Can they be serious?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rats abandon the ship when it's going down. Will the Dems ride this to the bottom?

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13399 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
Rats abandon the ship when it's going down. Will the Dems ride this to the bottom?

Rats are smarter than that, but Democrats, I'm not so sure.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31435 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
The video in the other thread features a NY Congressman revealing that the memo prepared by the Dems that the Dems insisted had to be released, was not made available to the Republicans on the committee to read before voting. IOW, nobody had read the memo but the authors and they demanded its release, unread.

Can they be serious?

They purposefully wanted it voted down. It is an attempted manipulation of the media. This spawns the narrative that only half of the story is being told. It gives the leftists talking points.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1438 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Bingo. Everything is calculated. I will agree with Goudy on one thing he said today, and that is that politics is no longer about serving, it is about winning and making the other side look bad.

The ease at which the democrats like Schiff and Pelosi can stand in front of an audience and just flat out lie is astounding. It gets said alot but they really do not care about anyone but themselves and the power they can accumulate.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
^^^^
Bingo. Everything is calculated. I will agree with Goudy on one thing he said today, and that is that politics is no longer about serving, it is about winning and making the other side look bad.

The ease at which the democrats like Schiff and Pelosi can stand in front of an audience and just flat out lie is astounding. It gets said alot but they really do not care about anyone but themselves and the power they can accumulate.

Pelosi speaks to the brain-dead voters. Her comment on the White House immigration plan shows how insane this woman is.

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a friend that is somewhat familiar with the justice dept. He says that some of the FBI higher echelon folks were not promoted through the ranks. They were never street agents, did not go through agent training etc, but were political appointees. Is this true? I can see the need to hire auxillery people with special skills that are not going to be agents such as IS, secys, lab techs, crime scene techs, file clerks, accountants and maybe lawyers. I don’t see how any of them should hold exectutive positions in investigative areas with any authority over a real law enforcement trained agent. Can anyone clarify? Is it true that some of the “executive” level persons are not trained agents?

Posts: 1607 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maxdog:
I have a friend that is somewhat familiar with the justice dept. He says that some of the FBI higher echelon folks were not promoted through the ranks. They were never street agents, did not go through agent training etc, but were political appointees. Is this true? I can see the need to hire auxillery people with special skills that are not going to be agents such as IS, secys, lab techs, crime scene techs, file clerks, accountants and maybe lawyers. I don’t see how any of them should hold exectutive positions in investigative areas with any authority over a real law enforcement trained agent. Can anyone clarify? Is it true that some of the “executive” level persons are not trained agents?

That may be.

Look at the various training schools. http://www.criminaljusticescho...-agent-training.html

I doubt Director Wray went to FBI school.

McCabe likely did.

quote:
McCabe began his FBI career in the New York Field Office[8] in 1996.[10] While there, he was on the SWAT team.[11] In 2003, he began work as a supervisory special agent at the Eurasian Organized Crime Task Force.[12] Later, McCabe held management positions in the FBI Counterterrorism Division,[8] the FBI National Security Branch[13] and the FBI's Washington Field Office

Most of the Assistant Directors and Deputies appear to have.

Lost Allman Brother
Picture of S600MBUSA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maxdog:

Here is a list of the top positions at the FBI, some with links to a short bio of those holding them. Putting names into Google can give you more info about those who don't have official bios on the FBI site.

Seems common for high-level political appointees at the DoJ to end up in FBI management. The last three directors (Mueller, Comey, and Wray) made their names at DoJ before being picked.

Division heads (e.g. counterintelligence, criminal investigations) appear to mostly be career FBI.

-Winston Churchill, writing of the Pashtun

Posts: 3989 | Location: Holly Springs/Canton, GA | Registered: November 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
James Comey was never an FBI agent.

In 2002, Comey’s career took a major step forward with his appointment to the post of U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York. His brief time there was marked by his prosecution of Martha Stewart over insider trading, resulting in prison time for the famed media personality.

Named deputy to U.S. attorney general John Ashcroft in 2003, Comey was involved in a showdown with top members of the George W. Bush administration after Ashcroft was hospitalized the following spring. As he later recalled in a Senate testimony, Comey raced to the hospital to head off White House counsel Alberto Gonzales and chief of staff Andrew Card, who allegedly wanted Ashcroft to reauthorize an illegal domestic surveillance program. With the imposing Comey at his side, a weakened Ashcroft made it clear he would not grant his approval.

In 2005, Comey left his government position to become senior vice president and general counsel at Lockheed Martin Corp. Five years later, he joined the Connecticut-based investment company Bridgewater Associates as counsel.

In June 2013, President Barack Obama nominated James Comey to succeed Robert Mueller as FBI Director.

Posts: 19569 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post