SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Yeti Tumblers on sale
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yeti Tumblers on sale Login/Join 
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
The above youtoob video mimics the results I achieved testing my Ozark Trail 30 Oz tumbler.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was about to hit the confirm order button on the Yetis, but saw the link questioned (thanks!), not willing to risk it. I hopped on to Walmart.com and got some Ozarks, the wife and I need some new mugs.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Well unfortunately I placed the order before seeing the questionable authenticity issues. Out of an over abundance of caution, I called the credit card company cancelled the account and placed hold on the charge. I was told that the charge was made by a company named Shi Sheng Chun Co.

Doesn't sound Texan to me.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:
original price was $96???

That's nothing compared to the money I saved on a car wash sponge I bought today.

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
"I'm not brand loyal, but I'd rather give my money to a Houston based company than a Big Grin dirty assed hippie Austin based company"

Made me laugh. Thanks.

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
I was in Sam's last week and picked up a couple of 20oz Member's Mark Yeti knock offs for $8 each when you buy 2 (and they make you buy 2). Same performance as a Yeti plus the lid will close completely.

Posts: 4695 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
No offense to the OP, but everyone please do your research on the provided link. I am a Yeti convert and am very careful where I buy from. Googling the Linked website and reviewing their Facebook page makes me question whether these are legit mugs.

Thanks Ronin. Was about to place order, backed off because of your post.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Here is Yeti's response when questioned on the link provided for the Yeti sale.

Hello Kimber1911,

We have no affiliation with this website, and I can confirm that it is not an authorized dealer of YETI products. YETI takes great pride in the relationships that we have built, which is why we have established our Authorized YETI Dealer Network. These dealers and YETI.com are the only locations where you can be sure to get authentic YETI products. Unfortunately, there are sellers/retailers, who have not been vetted or authorized by YETI. These entities are selling product which could be potentially counterfeit, used, damaged, or altered.

YETI fully supports our warranty on the products we produce when purchased through our Authorized Dealer Network and YETI.com. For products purchased outside of these channels, we recommend contacting the seller/retailer you purchased from for further support and resolution. YETI will not warranty products purchased from unauthorized sellers, retailers, or websites including, but not limited to, Amazon and EBay.

To avoid these issues and protect your investment, we recommend purchasing from only YETI Authorized Dealers. If you need assistance regarding who is and who is not an Authorized Dealer, please feel free to contact us at 512.394.9384 or reply to this email.

Sincerely,

Kevin D.
The YETI Outfitters
customerservice@yeti.com
yeti.com

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post