SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Yeti Tumblers on sale
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yeti Tumblers on sale Login/Join 
Picture of bonfire
posted
Over 79% off. Going to have to pick up a few.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

In war, truth is the first casualty. Aeschylus Greek tragic dramatist (525 BC - 456 BC)

Posts: 464 | Location: North of Seattle | Registered: March 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
original price was $96???

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bonfire
posted Hide Post
I noticed that also but normally I see them for $45.

In war, truth is the first casualty. Aeschylus Greek tragic dramatist (525 BC - 456 BC)

Posts: 464 | Location: North of Seattle | Registered: March 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Yeti is feeling the pain of the competition, selling the same thing for less than half what they charged.

We have 2 Yeti 32ox and 4 other off brands (32 and 20 oz), and you can't tell the difference unless you look for the name stamped on the side.

But for $20, if you don't have some (and they don't kill you on shipping), this is a nice deal.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
That looks like a pretty good deal, I went and checked it is $8.00 for shipping.

The RTIC tumbler I have works great as well, and they are $22.00 on Amazon, and since I have prime the shipping is free.

https://www.amazon.com/RTIC-RT...sr=8-1&keywords=rtic

Archerman

Posts: 2486 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Yeah, we have RTIC and Ozark Trail. Get whichever is cheapest to your door, IMO.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Ozark Trail at y'ally world is under $9 for
the same thing, and you get to see all the freaks in your city live!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Oza...ed-Tumbler/171452737

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I received two Yeti 32oz. stainless steel tumblers for Christmas. They are nice, and really do keep an adult beverage cold for a long time!!

Posts: 6618 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
You can buy the 30 oz RTIC tumbler directly from RTIC for $9.99. As a bonus, RTIC is a Houston, TX, based business.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23254 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
You can buy the 30 oz RTIC tumbler directly from RTIC for $9.99. As a bonus, RTIC is a Houston, TX, based business.

And they have Free Shipping on 30 order.. so you get 3 and it is free shipping or like 3 for the proce of one Yeti and shipping.
I like the Rtic alot have have bought many as gifts.

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 9071 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
DAMMIT. I opened this thread expecting to see some 'squatches doing floor routines Confused

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
No offense to the OP, but everyone please do your research on the provided link. I am a Yeti convert and am very careful where I buy from. Googling the Linked website and reviewing their Facebook page makes me question whether these are legit mugs.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
I went to Yeti by typing in the URL, not this link. There is no sign of this sale there. The site at the link provided does not appear to be an official Yeti site. When you add the crazy "list " price quoted, I would be nervous entering my payment info there.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bonfire
posted Hide Post
Totally my bad if it is a bad link. I got the link from our work managers that send out good deals to things on Fridays. Normally they are vetted to make sure they are real.

posted Hide Post
If you want to see how much you can spend for a SS vacuum cup -- by all means purchase a Yetti.

If you don't care about the "brand name" on the item; then an RTIC or Ozark Trail cup will give identical results (or so close it's not worth arguing about) for a fraction of the price!

------------------------------------------------------------
"I have resolved to fight as long as Marse Robert has a corporal's guard, or until he says give up. He is the man I shall follow or die in the attempt."

Feb. 27, 1865 Letter by Sgt. Henry P. Fortson 'B' Co. 31st GA Vol. Inf.

Posts: 1229 | Location: Coastal NC | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you don't care about the "brand name" on the item; then an RTIC or Ozark Trail cup will give identical results (or so close it's not worth arguing about) for a fraction of the price!

Hater! LOL

Likely you are correct, but I do find myself brand loyal. What are your thoughts on the coolers? I've got the 12 pack flip top and find it is worth every penny.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:
original price was $96???

No, that's absurd. I've never seen these yeti tumblers sell for more than $30.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Walmart has the same think for $7.99.
Unless you are trying to impress your friends by showing them you like to pay extra for a label.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
quote:

Hater! LOL

Likely you are correct, but I do find myself brand loyal. What are your thoughts on the coolers? I've got the 12 pack flip top and find it is worth every penny.
I'm not brand loyal, but I'd rather give my money to a Houston based company than a Big Grin dirty assed hippie Austin based company Big Grin

I have two supercoolers - a 20 Qt Ducks Unlimited K2 (Lafayette, LA) and a 90 Qt wheeled Igloo Yukon (based on west side of Houston).

All of the vacuum tumblers that I purchased are RTIC (based on northwest side of Houston), but I have been given 2 via charities that I don't know the brand (big X on bottom and says made in China). All perform well.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23254 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
im not usually one to stop someone else from parting with their money but... the WalYeti is 7-9$ and works the same. Even from the same factory in China.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enBQ_v3NSwM

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post