SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dyslexics of the Forum Untie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dyslexics of the Forum Untie Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted
as a follow on to another thread on Siamese twins by bendable

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I find Pepcid works great for dyspepsia.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8330 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
(raises hand)

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Yɘɒʜ. Ƨomɘƚimɘƨ iƚ ɿɘɒlly ƨux!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43870 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
doG is my copilot.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
... do u all so stahy a keawia at nite, wandering if their llyeer is a dog?

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Dyscalculia here, with a very rare pinch of dyslexia.

Posts: 21101 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
What's worse than dyslexia? Alexia.
I actually have a grand-niece named "Alexia"...guess the parents weren't thinking that well. But she's a great gal and goes by "Lexy".k

Posts: 18049 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
I think you spelled that word bassackwards

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
pants are easy , but shirts, not so much

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54612 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
I have it fairly mild I think. It affects math primarily.

When I look back at my math grades and the sorts of problems I had, it seems dyslexia would explain a lot. Now my most common problem is when writing numbers it is damn near a task to make the figure 9 and not write it out.

I feel like knowing has given me the incentive to not trust my math always, and to check my work. In school I implicitly trusted my brain, no longer do I do that.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5149 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
Dyspepsia? Bismol!

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
I find Pepcid works great for dyspepsia.

The Pepsi made with cane sugar is much better although I had dyspepsia for years and only drank Coke.

Posts: 4101 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
Did you hear about the dyslexcic agnostic who suffered from insomnia? He stayed up all night wondering if there really was a Dog.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
Or the dyslexic occult worshipers that dedicated their lives to Santa?

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1864 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dyslexic agnostic -
Prove that dog exits

Posts: 2771 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
I resemble that remark

Posts: 905 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post