SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Elderly man shoots and kills home invader
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Elderly man shoots and kills home invader Login/Join 
posted
link

Resident awoken by home invaders shoots and kills 1 of 2 actors. 2nd actor escaped on foot after a "scuffle" with said elderly resident. Wonder if the 2nd actor learned anything from all this? "GET OFF MY LAWN!"

Posts: 480 | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I LOVE a story with a happy ending. Good on Mr. Lutz for not allowing himself to be a victim.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Well done Mr. Lutz!

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All I've got to say is......"OUT STANDING!"

"If you think everything's going to be alright, you don't understand the problem!"- Gutpile Charlie
"A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry Callahan

Posts: 9249 | Location: Indian Territory, USA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
The sleeping with a gun under the pillow thing seems uncomfortable (but, at least in this case, handy.)

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One less bad actor in the world...outstanding.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Gray power.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
And criminal number two gets to outrun a felony murder charge too.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post