SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Armed robbery in Tucson doesn't work,out as the criminal planned
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Armed robbery in Tucson doesn't work,out as the criminal planned Login/Join 
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
I loved how that one guy kept pounding on the robber: Don’t stop until he stops.............
....BREATHING

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4571 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's one of those scrums where your buds can hurt you worse than the beatee.

Posts: 403 | Registered: November 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Over a minute before anybody picks up a phone - I like it! Don't want to interrupt the fun.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12396 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Turned out OK - but that dude needs a WWE lesson on how to hit someone square with a chair !!

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DoubleAdobe:
That's one of those scrums where your buds can hurt you worse than the beatee.
No kidding. Didn't the guy on the phone pick up a basket from the deep fryer? Eek That would leave a mark...on all involved if it was recently used.

Posts: 2659 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a community effort.

Posts: 6871 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I’m dying, here! Big Grin

He got jabbed with both a broom AND a mop, looked like, that was awesome!

There’s some kinds of restaurants you don’t rob. A lot of the good Mexican places that have becwome my favorites over the years have been family-run and staffed. You’re not jumping some random person at the register, you’re jumping tia Lupe, and her four nephews from various others uncles who are all working together in the back will swarm your ass with righteous justicia if you make a move on her.

That dude is lucky he didn’t get a kitchen knife shoved up his ass.

Posts: 17101 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kinda of brings a tear to your eye....doesn't it???

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When they got him on the ground, it would have been understandable if that mop handle accidentally entered his anus..... then re-entered into his mouth.

Posts: 1892 | Location: KY | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those employees know, if the place gets robbed, and injuries happen to the boss, they may not get paid or, have a place of employment in the future. Iv'e eaten there before, it's pretty good, even if Bill Clinton stopped there as POTUS and filled his hole. Rough neighborhood, restaurant employs several security guards to watch the parking lots.

Robing a restaurant, especially solo isn't too smart. You're easily outnumbered and the kitchen staff are easily agitated and pretty surly, with an array of knives at their disposal, you're just asking for trouble. Good on them.

Posts: 14632 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
Robing a restaurant, especially solo isn't too smart. You're easily outnumbered and the kitchen staff are easily agitated and pretty surly, with an array of knives at their disposal, you're just asking for trouble. Good on them.
^^ This ^^

And I’ll add this reminder that sometimes the counters at restaurants are there to separate the customers from the paroles:

Link to original video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WvEmhF6u-JE

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23200 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
I counted 26 people exit the door, followed by 3 stragglers moseying along, and more than a half dozen employees in the store. Not ideal for a robbery.

0:43 The older sales guy takes off his glasses before getting into the beatdown. Good thinking.

Posts: 4817 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
That is a community effort.

It Takes a Village

... to Administer a Real Ass Whuppin'.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31422 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
“Beats as it sweeps as it cleans”

Posts: 26892 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
That is a lot of gorditos piling on top of that perp. He should've picked a better target. Love it.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8212 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
And I’ll add this reminder that sometimes the counters at restaurants are there to separate the customers from the paroles:

Link to original video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WvEmhF6u-JE

Oh man, when that first happened there was a thread on it here and I explained that what we saw getting swung was a quarter inch diameter solid steel, cold-rolled fryer cleaning hook, and I forget who is was, but they nailed it:
quote:
It’s all fun and games until Steppin’ Razor comes at you with the steel shit-hook.

Posts: 17101 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
I think those guys watched Goodfellas

Posts: 8610 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post