SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Armed robbery in Tucson doesn't work,out as the criminal planned
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Armed robbery in Tucson doesn't work,out as the criminal planned Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted
quote:
https://tucson.com/news/local/...ea-7f9cd4d050fa.html

South Tucson police have identified the man they say injured two people with a knife during a robbery attempt at Mi Nidito, the popular Mexican restaurant.

Jerry Evans Madril, 30, was arrested on suspicion of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and armed robbery, said Chief Manny Amado of the South Tucson Department of Public Safety.

This is an awesome video of events. Sadly, no audio.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love the tactical mop! And the concluding foot stomp!

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
I loved how that one guy kept pounding on the robber: Don’t stop until he stops.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Cleaned his clock

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
Looks to me like he kept falling and hitting his face on the counter.

Posts: 832 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Too bad that broom handle didn't go where the sun doesn't shine.

Posts: 11841 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I think the beat down lasted longer than the attempted robbery.

The first time I saw this video I burst out laughing when the chair came sailing in from stage left.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
"Just mopping up"....

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I can read lips.

Dirtbag: "Ow OW OW OW OW OW MMMmff mmmfff mmm zzzzzzz....."

Other players: (Who watch a lot of Live PD) "GET ON THE GROUND!" "GET ON THE GROUND!" "STOP RESISTING!!!" "STOP RESISTING!!!" "SHOW ME YOUR HANDS!!!" "SHOW ME YOUR HANDS!!!"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
That piece of trash is lucky he only got the beating they gave him.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
interesting name popped up

Manny Amado is the former owner of the house I bought here in Tucson

Smile

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Seemed like everyone of the good guys got a few licks in on him.

Good.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He should've tapped.

Posts: 3596 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Perp is damn lucky he didn't get shot. Lot's of armed folks down here.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
Perp is damn lucky he didn't get shot. Lot's of armed folks down here.

Yup! When I lived there (left in '84) it was a popular lunch spot with a group of cops I knew. One of my favorite restaurants at the time-that and El Torero in the city of South Tucson.

Posts: 1840 | Registered: July 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have no problem with the necessary subduing of the bad guy that was required. It’s a shame he gave up so easy.

Posts: 4765 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
'No cleaning equipment, furniture or counters were injured in the course of the making of this movie.'

tac

Posts: 11323 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I too enjoyed the tactical use of chair and mop.
Very entertaining!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16090 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
That dude is some special brand of idjit...

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Wearing a “hoodie” in Tucson in summertime; you just know that nothing good is going to come of that. Also the guy with the man bun top knot put on gloves before he administered his beat down stomping. Wink

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post