SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Update on my wife’s leukemia, update at bottom of OP.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Update on my wife’s leukemia, update at bottom of OP. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for your heartbreaking struggles. I hope that things improve quickly for you and your wife.

Posts: 239 | Location: San Antonio, Tx | Registered: October 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Techguy, you have my condolences and prayers.

I cannot being to imagine my feelings were I to lose one of my kids.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
I will keep you and your family in prayers tech. I can't possibly imagine what you've been going through.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Just when you think you're having a crap day, someone comes along and clarifies just how bad it COULD get.

I'm so sorry for your loss. As the father of 2 daughters, one 28 now and one 14, I cannot imagine suffering that loss, much less having to abbreviate your grief process to deal with your wife's health issues.

I pray you find the strength to get through this and to be strong for your wife while she's being strong for you. If you have other children, I pray for their continued health and your wife's recovery. God Bless.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you and your family.

Posts: 1949 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Like many others here have already stated, I cannot form any words that could take away your pain. I just want you to know that you will have one more family praying for you today.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I’ve followed this post for several days and have not been able to find words to say.

May God Bless and Comfort.

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
God bless you and ease your sorrows.

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
Update 4/22 in op

Posts: 1770 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by techguy:
Update 4/22 in op

Thinking of you and your family as I regularly do. Hope you and they are well. Progress sounds good. Take care of yourself so you can take care of you wife. You are a good man.

Posts: 2026 | Location: AZ | Registered: May 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Our prayers and our condolences to your family. Just heartbroken reading your post. I know the pain never goes away, I just hope life gets easier for you as time passes.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Prayers for healing and relief from pain and hardship.

Posts: 4493 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this.
Many prayers sent to you, your wife and family.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
techguy, brother, I am praying hard for you, for your bride and for your family.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Welcome back.

FWIW, the folks here readily give support to any member in the midst of a malestorm of medical madness.

They sure as hell were there for me last year.

Hang around, let folks in as far as you're comfortable and enjoy the blessing of this community.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I'm glad to see your wife is on the mend.

You still have my deepest sympathy about the loss of your daughter.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34083 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Good news. May she continue on her current track.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
Update in original post.

Posts: 1770 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
my condolences on your loss

I'll never know that feeling

I am glad things seem to be getting better

hang in there

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad to read that your wife is doing better.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post