SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Update on my wife’s leukemia, update at bottom of OP.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Update on my wife’s leukemia, update at bottom of OP. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for your loss and the struggles you must be going through; I can't begin to imagine. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Silent

Posts: 1019 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
And say my glory was
I had such friends.
Picture of Hunthelp
posted Hide Post
Prayers, lots of prayers your way.

"I don't shoot well, but I shoot often." - Pres. T. Roosevelt

Posts: 1941 | Location: Chandler, AZ | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stuck on
himself
posted Hide Post
I’m sorry this happened. Prayers for you and your family.

Posts: 4177 | Registered: January 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
I don’t even know what to say. I cannot even fathom that. May God give wisdom to your wife’s doctors and I pray the Lord will be with you through this.

Posts: 4077 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
So very sorry, my friend. God's grace be with you.

Posts: 1779 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't even imagine what you and your wife are going through. My prayers go out to both of you to get through this by the grace of god.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I don’t begin to understand why one family has to face so much adversity. I hope your wife’s cancer remains in remission and her strength and vitality return. So very sorry about your daughter.

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I am sorry, that is enough to test the patience and strength of any man.

Prayers for your family

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
My God, I'm so sorry for you both! My thoughts and prayers are with you. May your wife fully recover.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38601 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
I am sorry sorry Frown.

Posts: 5070 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
I am sending good thoughts.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best wishes and my condolences for the loss of your daughter.
I hope 2019 is better for you.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter. I pray for peace and comfort for you both.

I also hope things go great for your wife. I just had a bone-marrow transplant in December. Cancer is an awful disease, but so many great therapies are out there.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
So very sorry to hear these things. Your daughter sounds like she was a wonder young lady.

Prayers for your wife and your family techguy. And the young man who has donated. Lord Please Bless all of these people now and through out their future. Amen.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes
Picture of sandman76
posted Hide Post
My best wishes for the continued improvement in your wife's health. Please accept my condolences on the loss of your daughter.

Posts: 1956 | Location: Douglas County, Colorado | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
I can't imagine what you all have been going through.
Will keep all of you in my prayers

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I am sorry to hear this news. You and your family will be in my prayers.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this. Praying for you and your family and that better days are on the way.

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for you and your wife.

Posts: 1359 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you and your wife.

Posts: 2932 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post