SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Update on my wife’s leukemia, update at bottom of OP.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Update on my wife’s leukemia, update at bottom of OP. Login/Join 
Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted Hide Post
Techguy,

I was thinking about you and your wife today. I pray all is well and your wifes recovery and yours is moving along better and better each day.

David

Posts: 2027 | Location: AZ | Registered: May 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigolicious:
Techguy,

I was thinking about you and your wife today. I pray all is well and your wifes recovery and yours is moving along better and better each day.

David

Same. My prayers are with them.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12620 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
Keeping you all in my prayers....

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Browndrake
posted Hide Post
I’m very glad to know that your wife is doing better! I am praying for you both.

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Posts: 888 | Location: Southwest Michigan | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our continued prayers as well.

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1526 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
I'm very glad to hear the positive update, techguy. God is good.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers for her complete recovery from TampaBay.

Wow! You've really had a full plate over the last nearly 18 months. I will pray for you, too, that you'll be able to help strengthen her and stay strong yourself.

Bob

Posts: 1573 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post