SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Update on my wife’s leukemia, update at bottom of OP.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Update on my wife’s leukemia, update at bottom of OP. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
My prayers and good thoughts are with you and your wife. God bless.

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry to hear of your young daughter’s passing. I simply can’t imagine that pain. I wish you and your wife continued healing.

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My prayers are with you. I just last week suffered the loss of my wife. God be with you.

"If you think everything's going to be alright, you don't understand the problem!"- Gutpile Charlie
"A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry Callahan

Posts: 9249 | Location: Indian Territory, USA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Normality Contraindicated
Picture of italia
posted Hide Post
Can't imagine the pain. Prayers for you and your family.

------------------------------------------------------
Though we choose between reality and madness
It's either sadness or euphoria

Posts: 2988 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
I’m sorry this happened. Prayers for you and your family.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15481 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scottbadger
posted Hide Post
Praying for you and your wife.

Posts: 634 | Location: Redding, CA | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Prayers Sent

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you both. I can’t imagine what you’ve been through.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
So Sorry for your loss, techguy. I wish you fair winds and following seas going forward, your family is in my prayers.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10354 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for your loss and the health issues with your wife. May peace be with you.

Posts: 4054 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
How incredibly sad and difficult. We raise up our voices and prayers for you.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1838 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
This is such sad and terrible news...my prayers go out to you and your wife.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
I have no words.

I am so terribly sorry.

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could not imagine going through what you have. Be strong, my thoughts are with you-

Posts: 340 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Would you like
a sandwich?
Picture of Dreamerx4
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry.

Prayers for you and your wife.

Posts: 1044 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
So sorry. Our prayers are with you and hope you both find strength to get through this.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry techguy. My family are praying for you and your family.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
Read your post and didn't know what to do.
So I went outside and played with my kids and gave them extra tuck-ins last night at bed time. We will pray for your family.

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5131 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
My heart goes out to you. I cannot even imagine how taxing this has been. May the Lord give you strength and healing to you wife.

Class III FFL/SOT firearms dealer

Posts: 3645 | Location: Fort Morgan, Colorado | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I can't imagine how difficult this has been for you & your wife. I'll keep you in my prayers.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5479 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post