SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Update on my wife’s leukemia, update at bottom of OP.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Update on my wife’s leukemia, update at bottom of OP. Login/Join 
Picture of SeaCliff
posted Hide Post
Your in my prayers. God Bless.

Posts: 1894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: October 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
My deepest sympathies and prayers sent.
Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Techguy: I am sorry to hear of everything you are going through. I too lost a child nearly 6 years ago, so I know how difficult the road you travel is. We also got hit with a serious medical situation shortly after the loss of our son, but it certainly wasn't as bad as what you have had to deal with.

Sometimes it helps to speak with someone else who has been though a similar situation. I'm not sure where you are in KY, but I would be willing to try to meet up with you to talk if you'd like.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So very sorry for your loss. You and your wife are in my thoughts and prayers.

Posts: 847 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I got NOTHING that means a God Damn thing. You have touched my soul and I TRULY believe in the Lord and offer up my prayers but beyond that I have nothing beyond my tears. I am so very sorry for your loss and hardship. May the Lord lift your ruck and make your travels lighter.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
I don’t even know what to say. I’m so sorry for your loss. You will be in our prayers. God Bless.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
God bless y’all. You’re strength and devotion to your wife is inspiring.

Posts: 6009 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent up. May the grace of God be with you and your wife.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1680 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You're going through an incredibly rough patch that I cannot even begin to relate to. Hang in there the best you can and keep moving forward each day. I prey that your wife fully recovers.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
My prayers for you and your wife.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
I’m so sorry for your loss and your wife’s illness. I shared this with my wife and we can’t begin to understand what you’re going through but we will be praying for you and your family.

Posts: 2337 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers are sent for you and your family.

Posts: 1616 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
You have Prayers and thoughts from our family. God bless.

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
Thank all of you for the kind words and prayers, it’s very much appreciated.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
As others have said, it's hard to imagine the pain you are going through. I pray for you and your family. Hang in there.

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2757 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I truly wish you better days.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34108 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't imagine what you are going through. I don't know if I could deal with the loss of one of my boys but to add your wifes problems as well.....

We will of course be praying for you both. My wife is a speech therapist and it is truly amazing what they can do for people like your wife. And it's not all about speech. Take care,

Jim

Posts: 1338 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just An Old Guy
posted Hide Post
Your family is in my prayers.

What can one man do? You never know until you try.

Posts: 1975 | Location: VA | Registered: November 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
I read your thread yesterday but just sat at my keyboard wordless. I prayed last night and what I could not put into words God just listened and knows my heart better than I. I prayed, and will continue to do so for you and your wife. It's ok to seek help to work with you both through this kind of tragedy, sort your feelings out. Getting over such heavy loss takes time and sometimes outside help. God Bless the both of you and may God grant you his peace and guidance..

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
My condolences on the loss of your daughter, techguy Frown, and my best wishes that your wife is on the road to complete recovery.

I won't even pretend to understand even a fraction of the pain and anguish you and your wife have been through over the past eight months.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post