SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Update on my wife’s leukemia, update at bottom of OP.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Update on my wife’s leukemia, update at bottom of OP. Login/Join 
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Real sorry to read this. Stay strong.

Posts: 4009 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
This is truly heartbreaking to read. I pray for the best for you and your family.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4929 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted Hide Post
Techguy, I have had too close for comfort tragedies not unlike yours the last couple of years. I am heartbroken to see anyone deal with this. I hope and pray that you have friends and family to care for, guide, and support you in your time of need.

Get better, not bitter.

Sent you an email.

Posts: 2027 | Location: AZ | Registered: May 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
My thoughts and prayers are with you. I cannot imagine what you have been through.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Frown As a father, I can't imagine your loss. My best to you and your wife and her health issues too.

Posts: 12459 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sending prayers your way.

Posts: 132 | Location: PA | Registered: December 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fizteach
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for your loss and your wife’s cancer. Prayers going up right now.

Get over it!!

Posts: 669 | Location: Campbell, TX | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Adding our prayers.....

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1526 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
So sad. I´m so so sorry.

good to have you back. Rememebar you got friends and support here for whatever that is worth for you.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12106 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't imagine what you must be going through. Praying for you and your wife.

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sound and Fury
Picture of Dallas239
posted Hide Post
My heart is broken for you and the loss of your daughter. And I can't imagine the strength is taken to deal with your wife's cancer. I pray for healing due you both. My wife's recipient got her marrow transplant at Vanderbilt 15 years ago and is still healthly. I wish the same outcome for your wife.

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, wind-swept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace, a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity, and if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here." -- Ronald Reagan, Farewell Address, Jan. 11, 1989

Si vis pacem para bellum
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Feeding Trolls Since 1995

Posts: 18039 | Registered: February 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Most people can’t comprehend that kind of pain, it’s too hard to wrap your mind around, but as another poster said, you’ve had so much to deal with in so short a time that it’s almost 8mpossible to acknowledge.
My heart and prayers go out to you and your wife. My heartfelt sympathies to you both.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5306 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
my condolences on your loss and I wish your wife a speedy recovery

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
I can’t imagine your anguish.

May God bind your hearts with hope. Praying for your family.

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
So sorry for what you have been dealing with.

Thoughts and prayer inbound.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16391 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow.
I pray for you and your family.
I pray you experience a healing peace and receive great news with every procedure and test with your wife.

Posts: 65 | Location: Punxsutawney, PA | Registered: January 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
Heartfelt condolences and prayers up for you and your family.

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers!

Jim

Posts: 1349 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry to hear of you & your family's trials. So sorry for the loss of your daughter & praying for a full recovery for your wife.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure I could be as brave as you have been. I am in Kentucky as well, and if you would like to meet up for lunch or something, just let me know. If there is anything I can do to help, I'd love to. My contact info is in my profile.

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2495 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post