SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma Time - with a sad twist - literally Winner Picked Updated Page One
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma Time - with a sad twist - literally Winner Picked Updated Page One Login/Join 
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
That is beautiful.

Posts: 5693 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man of few words
posted Hide Post
Please enter me. We have been looking for something better for Toby and this would definitely fit the bill!

Posts: 1010 | Location: Georgia | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Please include me. I asked Mrs BRL about this and as soon as I told her what it was I saw the lump in her throat come up and her eyes water. When I asked her if that's a yes all I could get was a nod. Thanks for the chance.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very timely. We are looking at options for one of our beloved cats. and if there was room for his brother when the time comes that would be a great resting place for both.

Posts: 1752 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post