SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "Supreme" Karma -- $100 Gift Card -- Winner "at-home-daddy"
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Supreme" Karma -- $100 Gift Card -- Winner "at-home-daddy" Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Thanks very much - me too.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your generosity. Please count me in. If I am lucky enough to win, a card for Kittery Trading Post or the Sig Pro Shop would be ideal.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you

Posts: 694 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Would you like
a sandwich?
Picture of Dreamerx4
posted Hide Post
Very generous, and I share in the wonderful celebration of his confirmation!
Thanks!

Posts: 1044 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, amazon if possible. Thanks for the karma!

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Count me in pls. Thanks!

Posts: 5906 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Appreciate the Karma!! I just bought a new Canon 6D MkII, B&H would be great for a few accessories.

Posts: 215 | Location: Western PA | Registered: March 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Would prefer an amazon gift card.

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4887 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks! Cool

Posts: 2660 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice karma! Count me in. Sig Store or Amazon should I win, your call. Thanks.
Steve

Posts: 104 | Registered: January 09, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awfully generous of you. Thanks and please count me in for amazon if you wouldn't mind.

Posts: 2017 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
Has it been 114 yet??? If not, please count me in.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Invest Early, Invest Often
Picture of TomV
posted Hide Post
Winner Picked......."at-home-daddy"

Posts: 1347 | Location: Escaped California...Now In Sunny, Southern Utah | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TomV:
Winner Picked......."at-home-daddy"

Very exciting to be selected as the lucky winner of your karma — what a great way to celebrate among SigForum’s “invisible friends” Kavanaugh’s confirmation and swearing in. The confirmation was news almost too good to top, but your generous gesture is strong competition!

Email reply sent — thanks very much!

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations athomedaddy

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54626 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post