SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Looting in Venezuela *** now insurrection
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looting in Venezuela *** now insurrection Login/Join 
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Can't wait for the maritime data showing who tried to run into who. Big Grin

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Berlin
Correspondent
Picture of BansheeOne
posted Hide Post
Well as it has been pointed out, even if you disregard the operator's statement that the cruise ship was essentially adrift under repairs, there is no way it could have turned into a warship a fifth of its displacement under ordinary circumstances.

Posts: 2416 | Location: Berlin, Germany | Registered: April 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Nobody believes what the Venezuelans say in this matter. They might say they do, but what occurred is painfully clear.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15575 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
It appears Wikipedia differs internally on who was at fault.

In its entry for the “RCGS Resolute” link it states under “Incidents” that “Warning shots were fired from a rifle into the sea and, shortly thereafter, Naiguatá was rammed by the RCGS Resolute.”

In its entry under “Venezuelan patrol boat Naiguatá” link it states under “Sinking” that “Naiguatá sank following its purposeful ramming of the cruise liner RCGS Resolute while in international waters on 30 March 2020.”

So, one entry in Wikipedia says the Resolute was the aggressor while another entry says the Naiguatá was the aggressor.

Who actually edits this stuff? Where I the QC by Wikipedia staff?

Yea, I know, it's Wikipedia.

Posts: 9039 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post