SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Winner on Pg 5 - Sigforum 12th anniversary Please & Thank You Karma
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winner on Pg 5 - Sigforum 12th anniversary Please & Thank You Karma Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Please add me as well, thanks much

Posts: 1803 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bayouman
posted Hide Post
Thank you for a very generous Karma. Please place my name into the pot.

Bayouman
Never let the enemy pick the battle site.

Posts: 727 | Location: New Orleans, Louisiana  | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please put me in the Karma. Congrats on 12 years! Thank You.

Posts: 437 | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
I love this place, too!

Please include me in your Karma, and thanks for doing it!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Thank you VERY much for the chance at this Karma! Please sign me up for the Amazon gift card if my name is selected.

I too agree that this place and the mods are awesome. I spend far too much time here and also end up laughing out loud some times...

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
How gracious of you. Please enter me and thank you for your kindness.

Haveme1@gmail.com

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in this fine and generous karma. And thank you for your time here and your work on the big ten thread.. Here's to a dozen more

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 9071 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of }BuLL
posted Hide Post
Congrats on 12, and thank you for your generosity! Please accept my entry.

Posts: 131 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 11, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the 12th. Thank you for the generous offer. Please include me and here's to many more years on the best forum around!

Posts: 283 | Registered: December 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Thank you everybody for your polite replies and kind words.
quote:
Originally posted by Nickelsig229:
Thank you for what? For making me beg please in your karma? Fine.

Please add me in your karma, thank you.

(seriously thank you)
Congrats! You were selected by the karmanator, and you have an e-mail from me.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
Email replied to.

Thank you again for the gift!

First In Last Out

Posts: 4787 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post