SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Winner on Pg 5 - Sigforum 12th anniversary Please & Thank You Karma
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winner on Pg 5 - Sigforum 12th anniversary Please & Thank You Karma Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted
My 12th anniversary at Sigforum is coming up on November 14th so I thought it was appropriate to offer up a karma.

First, a few thank yous are in order:
  • Para for creating this ad free digital oasis that I call my home on the Internet.
  • The admins and mods for keeping the forum running smoothly.
  • The members. I’ve learned a ton, my house is full of Sigforum recommended products, I’ve laughed my butt off, and the computer screen has become blurry quite a few times.

Here are the rules:
  • The Karmanator (thanks Chance) will chose a winner on after work on November 14th.
  • Your post must contain both the words “please” and "thank you" (thanks is acceptable). As long as it's polite, feel free to creatively use the words. In the past, people have been very creative and it made me smile and/or chuckle.
  • You must have an e-mail address in your profile or in your post.
  • You must have been a member on or before 10/14/17.
  • The winner must respond to my e-mail within 72 hours.

The winner will have their choice of the following (all are available as I'll buy specifically for the winner):
  • $60 gift card/certificate to Bravo Company USA
  • $60 gift card/certificate to Brownells
  • $60 gift card/certificate to Midway USA
  • $60 gift card/certificate to Amazon
  • Any holster sold by Ozarks Holster Company

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tatortodd,

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
  •  
    Posts: 23101 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    Congrats on 12 years. Please include me in your karma for an Amazon gift card and thanks for your generosity.

Posts: 2014 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Flying Sergeant
    posted Hide Post
    Congratulations on 12 years! I echo your thoughts on Sigforum. This is my home, nothing comes close. Please include me in this generous karma. Thank you for the chance, I enjoy reading your posts.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of msfzoe
    posted Hide Post
    Thank you for your generous karma.
    Please add my name.
    Twelve years sure is a long time; congrats on that achievement.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of TRshootem
    posted Hide Post
    Congrats! Very nice way to acknowledge all the fine folks here. Please count me in Smile

Posts: 1320 | Location: Montana | Registered: October 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    I made it so far,
    now I'll go for more
    Picture of rbert0005
    posted Hide Post
    Please include me in this generous karma.

Thank you for the chance,
    Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4578 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Back, and
    to the left
    Picture of 83v45magna
    posted Hide Post
    Congratulations on the twelve years! Please add me in for a chance and thanks for the opportunity.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7232 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Spread the Disease
    Picture of flesheatingvirus
    posted Hide Post
    Thank you so much! Please add me to the drawing.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Giftedly Outspoken
    Picture of sigarms229
    posted Hide Post
    Congratulations on your milestone and here's to 12 more!

Please include me and thank you for the opportunity.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    No Compromise
    posted Hide Post
    Thank you for offering this Karma! Please don't include me as I've already won more Karma this year than any one person should!

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    Congrats on the 12 anniversary. Please count me in.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Fighting the good fight
    Picture of RogueJSK
    posted Hide Post
    Thanks for the Karma! Please add me to the list.

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    The Unmanned Writer
    Picture of LS1 GTO
    posted Hide Post
    It pleases me greatly to say "thank you" for this karma.

Congrats on the anniversary.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
    Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Nature is full of
    magnificent creatures
    posted Hide Post
    Tatortodd, thank you for doing these karmas. I am also grateful for Para, the admins and mods, and the members here.

Please enter me into this karma.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Just for the
    hell of it
    Picture of comet24
    posted Hide Post
    Awesome Karma and congrats on 12 years.

Please add my name

Thank you.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    אַרְיֵה
    Picture of V-Tail
    posted Hide Post
    Twelve years? Stick around for at least another twelve.

Please include me, I know that I'll be needing things from Brownells, or Midway, for my first AR.

Thank you.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Buy high and sell "low"
    Picture of archerman
    posted Hide Post
    Please throw my name in the hat for your very generous Karma.

And thank you,

Archerman

Posts: 2476 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of sjames
    posted Hide Post
    12 years...that’s a long time! Congratulations!

Please put my name in the drawing...my birthday happens to be on Thursday..ahem...lol.

Thanks for being so generous.

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Rumors of my death
    are greatly exaggerated
    Picture of coloradohunter44
    posted Hide Post
    Congrats on your 12 years, and here is to another 12. I love hanging out on this site as well. Great people here. I'd love to get an Amazon card please. Many thanks for the chance as well.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Bookers Bourbon
    and a good cigar
    Picture of Johnny 3eagles
    posted Hide Post
    Please 너의 훌륭하고 관대 한 업보에 나를 입력해라.. 감사합니다. 여기에 장수를 보내 주신 것을 축하드립니다..

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
    Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
    You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post