SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Winner on Pg 5 - Sigforum 12th anniversary Please & Thank You Karma
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winner on Pg 5 - Sigforum 12th anniversary Please & Thank You Karma Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the generous Karma! Please include me.

Posts: 2750 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the 12 year anniversary!
Please include me in the generous giveaway.
And thank you for keeping the SIGforum karma alive.
Smile

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gimp with
The Limp
Picture of RBeach
posted Hide Post
Congrats!
Please toss my name in the hat. Thank you!

RBeach

Posts: 2104 | Location: Fort Mill, SC | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much for sharing the coolness of your SF milestone with others through this generous karma. Please toss my name in the proverbial hat.

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Congrats to 12 years!

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Please, please, please pick me for the generous karma and thank you very much for the chance.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Congrats on all your time here!! Please include me and thank you for this Karma!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
12 years? Puhleeze. It's been long enough. Time for you to move out. Thank you very much.

Oh, btw, don't include me in this Karma. I just wanted to make my statement above. Razz

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please accept my congrats as well on the years here. It's the only forum I really hang out in and this is yet another reason - people are just dang nice; there are exceptions of course (looking your way 12131 & David T. Big Grin

Thanks for your generous nature.

Posts: 1746 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jjkroll32:
My Decade anniversary was last month! I guess I'm in the "big leagues" now Big Grin
You're well on your way to your very own Sigforum unitard Wink

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Please give me a ticket to ride this train and thank you for this great KARMA. I'd like a shot at an Amazon, not the woman, the card.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2402 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Please pick me, and thank you in advance Wink

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 1991 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
Please add my name to your generous karma. Thank you. Cool

Posts: 2640 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Awesome Karma.

Please include me in your generous offer. Thank you.

This forum is something special. Great group of people here.

Posts: 13049 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Congrats on sticking around so long

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your 12 years here. Please include me in your generous karma. Thanks! Chris

Posts: 1694 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your 12 years. Please count me in and I'm much obliged for the opportunity.

Posts: 1215 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Please include me into this great karma, thank you! Best place on the whole internet IMO.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the generous karma. Congrats on 12 years. Please add me to the karma.

Posts: 1920 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post