SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fenix flashlight sale
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fenix flashlight sale Login/Join 
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted
20% off orders over $50, promo code USA20. Enjoy.

Fenix-store.com

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1324 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TAP
posted Hide Post
Thanks... needed a light for a new bike

Posts: 831 | Location: Portland, OR. | Registered: October 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
I refuse to open this thread, every time I do it costs me money.
. . . .

too late.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoKer86
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TAP:
Thanks... needed a light for a new bike

BC30R Great Light

www.sanderstactical.com

Posts: 770 | Location: Gallatin, TN | Registered: December 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Do you know through when this promo is valid?

Posts: 3186 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by iron chef:
Do you know through when this promo is valid?

There was no date on the promo card, it just said "while supplies last".

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1324 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I only have a headlamp from them. But I must say that I think they're going to be my go to now instead of Surefire due to cost. Fenix seems to be great quality and priced much friendlier than Surefire.

Posts: 13109 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
If you guys use the coupon code with this link, I get a kickback which I can use store credit for my flashlight habit. Same code works, same discount, same free shipping (if over $35).

http://fenixoutfitters.com/?afmc=38

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
For those looking for a great light, get a Fenix PD35 Tac. Awesome light for the money. I'm tempted to buy another one to mount on an AR.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
JWF, Thanks for the heads up.

Jimbo, Just ordered a PD35 with a 20% discount!

Livin' large.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Cobra21,

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info! I dont really need any more flashlights, so I'll probably only buy 3.

JB

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
... great coupon.

I don't need any more flashlights either.

But I ordered a PD35 TAC ...

Smile

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Got a PD32, much thanks Smile

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
If you guys use the coupon code with this link, I get a kickback which I can use store credit for my flashlight habit. Same code works, same discount, same free shipping (if over $35).

I'm going to buy a light, but only to help you out. Smile

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
What's a good everyday light 50-100 lumens and preferably cheap enough to buy a couple.

Posts: 17886 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oz_Shadow:
What's a good everyday light 50-100 lumens and preferably cheap enough to buy a couple.

https://www.fenix-store.com/fe...flashlight-2014-edt/

I keep one in my watch pocket.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
quote:

Thanks for the coupon. Done! Got two of those little E05 lights - including a purple for the wife.

Posts: 17886 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'd like to give a shout-out to a fellow SF member. I placed an order last week through Fenix Outfitters. The 20% off promo code worked. I placed my order just before 2pm CT, and the order shipped the same day. I received my order two days later. They also threw in a free pair of CR123 batteries.

There were good email order updates complete w/ tracking#. Order through a forum member w/ confidence. Smile

Posts: 3186 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
Any 20% discount codes currently available??

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
Any 20% discount codes currently available??

Have USA20 and DAD20 both expired?