SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Pelosi to Bring Illegals to State of the Union Address; Trump Should Bring ICE Agents
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pelosi to Bring Illegals to State of the Union Address; Trump Should Bring ICE Agents Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
An honest question. If these people Nancy wants to bring to the SOTU address are indeed illegal, how in the hell can the USSS properly screen them to even be in the room with the POTUS? I don't believe ole Nancy's word would be enough. Thoughts???

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe Nancy is just bringing her illegal caregiver, the one who feeds her, wipes her ass and baths her and makes sure she doesn't roll down the hill in front of a bus.

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1120 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
How the hell is this even possible. Do we not have any laws enforced in the country anymore?

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10911 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
How 'bout we just wait and see what happens? No reason to get excited over a bunch of talk.

Posts: 107686 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
it would be awesome to see that ignorant twunt hauled away in handcuffs for harboring criminals, and smuggling them into a federal building

yes, its a stunt - and I hope it blows up in her ugly mug on national tv

that would be MAGA in my books

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53215 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
Oh please, oh please, oh please...
ICE busting illegals at the SOTU address. Dear God, that would be heavenly to watch.

Well... it is his job.

The President, as Chief Executive, is responsible for executing the law. He doesn't make the law.
Nancy Pelosi, as Speaker, was part of the majority party and could have made the law to her liking at that time.... but didn't. Razz
He should take the time to explain all of that to the American people as he directs the ICE agents to execute the law.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24161 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
One of President Trump's guests for the SOTU address Wink

quote:
Agent Celestino “CJ” Martinez: CJ Martinez is a Supervisory Special Agent for the United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations unit. He has spent much of his 15-year tenure working to dismantle transnational criminal organizations, including MS-13. His investigations have led to more than 100 arrests of MS-13 gang members who have been prosecuted for crimes including homicide, assault, and narcotics and weapons trafficking. CJ is a proud veteran, having honorably served our Nation in the United States Air Force and Air National Guard for more than 22 years.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/bri...state-union-address/

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4336 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Show the illegals what chain migration is - take them all out in chains.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16530 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
^^^^
That would make a nice meme. A bunch of illegals chained up and marching towards the Mexican border. Smile

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
An honest question. If these people Nancy wants to bring to the SOTU address are indeed illegal, how in the hell can the USSS properly screen them to even be in the room with the POTUS? I don't believe ole Nancy's word would be enough. Thoughts???

Did some googling. They are DACA recipients, so if that is the case ICE can't do a thing due to proclamation of our previous president and Trump granting the the extra six months for congress to sort it out. So they are both illegal and granted deferred action from deportation.

Guess they can't be deported or arrested. Frown

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20836 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Did some googling. They are DACA recipients, so if that is the case ICE can't do a thing due to proclamation of our previous president and Trump granting the the extra six months for congress to sort it out. So they are both illegal and granted deferred action from deportation.

Good. Then Trump can address them directly and state that a deal is on the table to grant them citizenship, but the Democrats aren't interested because they're nothing more than a political football to them.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:

I didn't actually suggest arrest or deportation, just asked how they could be properly screened to be in the room with the POTUS. I know if you or I were attending as a guest, the USSS would likely be culling our background and history to insure we 'could' be there.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of callibird
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gpbst3:
quote:
This crap is really starting to drive me nuts. Pelosi and others are going to bring illegals as their guests in lieu of veterans from their state or other US Citizens deserving of this privilege. Why do they do vehemently support this illegal invaders? I don't get it at all. Defies all logic for the politicians to favor people here illegally over the safety and prosperity of their constituents.

Simple. This country is split pretty close to 50-50 conserv/ libs. When they come here and eventually get voting right they will owe the libs a vote. Its easier to create a voter than it is to convert a voter

But, they ARE her constituents.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Posts: 935 | Location: Simpsonville, SC | Registered: August 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So you can actually enter the hall where the Presidents address is being delivered without showing an ID?

How will these illegals pass through security screens?

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
Don't you need to go through some kind of background / security check to get into the chambers for the event?

My first thought as well. I'd love to see ICE waiting for them as they exit......with handcuffs at the ready.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
Here's what isn't being said:
"You may request consideration of DACA if you:

Were under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012;
Came to the United States before reaching your 16th birthday;
Have continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007, up to the present time;
Were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making your request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS;
Had no lawful status on June 15, 2012, meaning that:
You never had a lawful immigration status on or before June 15, 2012, or
Any lawful immigration status or parole that you obtained prior to June 15, 2012, had expired as of June 15, 2012;
Are currently in school, have graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, have obtained a General Educational Development (GED) certificate, or are an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States; and
Have not been convicted of a felony, a significant misdemeanor, three or more other misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.

There was an illegal deported recently. The sob story is he's been here 3 decades, is "too old for DACA" and of course the family claims they got bad legal advice.how many more of him are there?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Note the deadlines: Under 31 as of June 16, 2012; resided since June 15 2007; and came to the US before age 16.

What happens with an illegal that arrive June 16, 2007? One that arrived at age 17? I gurentee you the Palosi screamers will trot these out and whaling how there should be an exception.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Republican congressman wants illegal immigrants who attend State of the Union 'arrested and deported'

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...ed-and-deported.html

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
Pelosi has a screw loose. This woman needs to claim a mental health disability and retire.

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post