SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Pelosi to Bring Illegals to State of the Union Address; Trump Should Bring ICE Agents
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pelosi to Bring Illegals to State of the Union Address; Trump Should Bring ICE Agents Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted
This crap is really starting to drive me nuts. Pelosi and others are going to bring illegals as their guests in lieu of veterans from their state or other US Citizens deserving of this privilege. Why do they do vehemently support this illegal invaders? I don't get it at all. Defies all logic for the politicians to favor people here illegally over the safety and prosperity of their constituents.

I would LOVE to see see ICE haul them off on live TV. God would I love that. My guess is it won't happen since enforcing the law is racist for some reason.

https://www.toddstarnes.com/sh...mp-bring-ice-agents/

Pelosi to Bring Illegals to State of the Union Address; Trump Should Bring ICE Agents

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and a number of other Democrats plan to fill the House gallery with illegal aliens when President Trump delivers his first State of the Union address.

ABC News reports at least 24 House Democrats plan to bring illegals — the so-called “Dreamers” — to watch the Tuesday night speech from the House gallery.

The illegal aliens will be sitting in seats that in previous years were meant for brave military heroes, law-abiding taxpayers and America’s best and brightest.

The sad truth is that Democrats would rather align themselves with foreign invaders who violated our national sovereignty, thumbed their nose at the rule of law, and pillaged and plundered taxpayer-funded resources.

And now, Pelosi has decided to turn the U.S. Capitol into a sanctuary – a safe safe – for people who are living in our nation illegally.

In response, President Trump should fill the remainder of the House gallery with Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents.

Imagine the message he could send to the world if he directed ICE agents to arrest every illegal alien in the House chamber – live on national television.

Just last week, an angry horde of illegals stormed the office of Senator Thom Tillis (R-NC).

“F*** this conservative! F*** this person,” one so-called “Dreamer” shouted. “This office is supposed to protect me. This office is supposed to make me feel like home.”

Other “Dreamers” staged a mock funeral in the Senate and hurled racial insults at Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), Breitbart News reported.

There are millions of immigrant Dreamers who want to come to the United States legally, but the Democrats have decided a rampaging mob of profane illegals would make better citizens.

So if President Trump truly wants to demonstrate a no-nonsense, “America First” policy, he should round up every illegal alien attending the State of the Union address, put them on school buses and with a one way ticket back across the border.

And if it’s not asking too much, perhaps the Justice Department could launch an investigation to determine if Pelosi and the other Democrats broke federal law by harboring illegal aliens.

It’s time to put a stop to this lawlessness.

California has already been overrun by the foreign invaders. New York City waved the white flag without so much as a fight. We must not allow the Democrats to surrender Capitol Hill.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I hope they disrupt the proceedings. With all my heart, I hope they show their illegal, ignorant asses.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I think Americans would LOVE to see their tax dollars on live TV in action/coverage.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8354 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First one who creates a disturbance should be thrown out, with their sponsor. Hard.

Then checked by ICE on their way out.

Posts: 1351 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
This crap is really starting to drive me nuts. Pelosi and others are going to bring illegals as their guests in lieu of veterans from their state or other US Citizens deserving of this privilege. Why do they do vehemently support this illegal invaders? I don't get it at all. Defies all logic for the politicians to favor people here illegally over the safety and prosperity of their constituents.

Simple. This country is split pretty close to 50-50 conserv/ libs. When they come here and eventually get voting right they will owe the libs a vote. Its easier to create a voter than it is to convert a voter

Posts: 5416 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Oh please, oh please, oh please...

ICE busting illegals at the SOTU address. Dear God, that would be heavenly to watch.

I'd have to wear a truss to avoid busting a gut laughing.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15227 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:

ICE busting illegals at the SOTU address. Dear God, that would be heavenly to watch.

Or an Adult diaper...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8354 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I got some kind of cool update on my Android in Contacts. It reads Ice Emergency Contacts. I guess if I see a illegal, I can call ICE and they will come scoop them up. Well, they are everywhere here in northern Kentucky. But we aren't supposed to notice.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:

Or an Adult diaper...

Good point. I'd do both just to be safe.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15227 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I hope President Trump does something like this numerous times throughout the address:

Trump (dramatically, slowly) "I'd like to point out our guests this evening, courtesy of the Democrats. (points) Illegal, lawbreaking people have been invited here, while YOU, the hardworking, law-abiding American citizen were NOT. The Democrats choose to side with THEM and not you. The Democrats voted AGAINST giving you all a tax cut and chose instead to side with the people breaking the law. They would rather support them than you. Let that sink in a moment. For SHAME! For SHAME! For SHAME!"

He did something like this at the PACKED historic Hershey, PA rally one week before the election; pointed to the press pit and said "Everyone, LOOK! LOOK OVER THERE! There is your ENEMY who does not want you to hear the truth, the fake news, the people propping up and doing their best to get Criminal Hillary elected!" The entire place turns and stares them down and booed, and you should have seen the faces on many of them, like they all just personally got kicked in the nuts by Trump himself! It was awesome.

Posts: 33805 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Trump would be better off pointing out the immigrants that did the paperwork, waited in-line, went through the process and became naturalized citizens. Show up the Dems and their attempted side show. See here, Mrs Lee, Mr Patel, and Mr Gonzalez, shining examples of what hard working people, who follow the rules, don't jump the line and don't break the law, became American citizens. These are the dreamers.

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Don't you need to go through some kind of background / security check to get into the chambers for the event?

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where is it written that you can break into/trespass into another person's house and after a while, demand from the owner that you stay there?

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
Don't you need to go through some kind of background / security check to get into the chambers for the event?

That's what I was wondering. I can see where at times non-citizens would need to be allowed to attend, but how could the authorities NOT identify and take custody of known illegal immigrants? To not take them into custody would be sanctuary-city-esque.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Could Pelosi be charged with aiding and abetting? Human trafficking?

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
I hope they make a scene so DJT can say, "Round 'em up. Get 'em outta here..." Big Grin

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
^^^^
Trump would be better off pointing out the immigrants that did the paperwork, waited in-line, went through the process and became naturalized citizens. Show up the Dems and their attempted side show. See here, Mrs Lee, Mr Patel, and Mr Gonzalez, shining examples of what hard working people, who follow the rules, don't jump the line and don't break the law, became American citizens. These are the dreamers.

Yep. That sends a bigger message.

And, now that you mention it, what Trump is doing in terms of decreasing legal immigration in exchange for DACA is to highlight the fact that illegal immigration takes away from legal immigration in every sense of the word even without Trump's proposal.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19659 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Trump should mention that if he allows the illegals to stay, the current group of people on the dole will see a 50% reduction in benefits moving forward to support the new crop of people.

Posts: 5302 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Pelosi: "Here are all of the innocent Dreamers being victimized by President Trump. All they want is a good opportunity to build a better life, it wasn't their fault that they came here"

Trump: "Thank you for bringing examples of the very individuals who are violating our nations laws on immigration, in the face of many people who followed the process and came here properly. Your assertion that they should be stay and not face deportation is akin to telling police that if parents rob a bank and give the money to their children, it cannot be recovered. The law just doesn't work that way"

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
One of Oregon's dem house members says he's going to boycott the SOTU and send a DACA recipient in his place. Yeah, it'd be funny as hell if ICE was there waiting to haul them in. Roll Eyes

Posts: 7267 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post