SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Cat rattles its food bowl to get owner’s attention – funny!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cat rattles its food bowl to get owner’s attention – funny! Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted
Very funny! One-minute video:

https://youtu.be/Acy17qSNPhM

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8934 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
Looks like that bowl has been filled too much already.

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4133 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Mine don't do that, but I have one (of 5) who will howl when the bowl gets near empty. She's very persistent.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gjgalligan:
Looks like that bowl has been filled too much already.

Might be all or part Maine Coon. Our cat looks a lot like that and it doesn't matter how much or how little food is out, he's 20lbs and has been since he was about a year old.

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think that's the extent of the exercise that cat gets.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a Redbone and a Bluetick coonhound. Both females. Distinctive different personalities. One will knock ‘her’ bowl around if it’s empty. The other will just come whine of ‘her’ bowl is empty. And they know which bowl is who’s. They share a water bowl. The red is a serious love bug and by the middle of the night is laying between me and my wife with her head on my pillow. The blue just likes lay her weight against my body.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Agnes would come out and dig at the floor like she was digging in her kitty box, to let me know something wasn't up to snuff with her food, or water, or of course the box. All of them were in the bathroom, so it was her way of saying, "something is wrong, monkey, fix it!"

Anybody who tells me that our critters aren't smart, or don't have personalities, is a stupid bastard.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
We have 2 cats and they know when it's feeding time. Our 1 cat will bang on the closet door in the morning, and then come and stand on me and kneed. In the afternoon the other one will sit at the top of the stairs and stare at me. All I see is her ears and eyes. Sometimes wonder who the pet is Big Grin

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1731 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post