SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thanksgiving Knife Karma
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thanksgiving Knife Karma Login/Join 
Grapes of Wrath
Picture of Wino
posted Hide Post
I'll put my name in the hat. My wife would probably use this better than me. No matter how hard I try, I leave so much flesh on the buggers!

Posts: 1454 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usp_fan
posted Hide Post
This would be a great addition to our small knife set. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 2504 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: March 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
That is beautiful. I'd love to be entered for this Karma. Many thanks for the chance, and Happy Thanksgiving to you!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
I'd like to please give this a try... I'm tired of dealing with my wife's idea of a "good" knife (Cutco). Will just need to keep it hidden away so she doesn't hurt herself.
Thanks for the chance!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3141 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Wow... Thanks for the excellent karma. Put me in thanks.

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in the Karma. I have a complete Wusthoff classic set but no boning knife.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me, thanks for the chance!

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Texans
posted Hide Post
Very nice of you. Please count me in. Happy Thanksgiving

Posts: 722 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
Nice! Thanks for a shot. Thanks

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
“Thanks” for “Giving” me the chance for this!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuglespritz
posted Hide Post
Great knife, thanks for the chance.
Happy Thanksgiving

Posts: 754 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
thanks for the great karma please include me
happy thanksgiving

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in . Thanks

Posts: 4049 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FishOn:
quote:
Originally posted by Woodman:
Wow, that is a REALLY nice knife. Wish my knives had those scales.

But without a stove, I'm more of a tinned mackerel in sunflower oil guy when it comes to fish.

Disallow Woodman Karmic entry at his request.

Heh Heh, that was funny. You could always use the boning knife to open a fish can when the damn tab breaks off. Smile

The "boning knife" and "scales" connection?

I'll be back in my cooking groove within two-three years. If that is close enough to your "someone who will use it" wish, then, by all means, disregard my voluntary disallowance!

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
Please add me. I can always use more kitchen cutlery.

Thanks for the chance and Happy Thanksgiving.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your great generosity. And a Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone in your family.
Please add me to your generous Karma.
Thank you.

If you think you can, YOU WILL!!!!!

Posts: 3833 | Location: Wolverine-Land!!!! | Registered: August 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Cool Karma, please count me in too.

Posts: 3850 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy and safe Thanksgiving to all.

Keep Americans working, buy American made!

Posts: 709 | Location: western PA | Registered: April 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Beautiful!

Thank you for the opportunity.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
Beautiful knife. I would like to participate in your generous karma. Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving!

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3342 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post